Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released a notification, advertisement No. 03/2023 for the post of 342 vacancies in Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, and Junior Executive. According to the official advertisement, Airports Authority of India summonses applications from eligible applicants to apply online form through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero with the mentioned date of aai recruitment 2023.
Interested candidates can apply online for AAI Recruitment 2023 from 5th August 2023 to 4th September 2023. We have discussed the application process, qualification, and selection process step by step for the respective post. Read this article in order to follow the right path to get the desired post.
AAI recruitment 2023 important date
|Name of recruitment||AAI|
|Advertisement no.||Advertisement No. 03/2023|
|Notification PDF RELEASED||21st July 2023|
|AAI Recruitment Apply Online begin||5th August 2023|
|AAI Recruitment Last Date to Apply||4th September 2023|
Vacancy Details in AAI 2023
|Junior Executive||No. of Vacancy|
|Common Cadre||237 posts|
|Fire Services||3 posts|
|Junior Assistant||No. of Vacancy|
|Senior Assistant||No. of Vacancy|
Important Dates 2023
- Notification Released Date: 21st July 2023
- Online Registration: 5th August 2023
- Application Closing Date: 4th September 2023
- Exam Date: To be announced on AAI’s website
- Admit Card: To be notified later
AAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidate who are eligible can apply online to be recruited in Airport Authority of India (AAI) department. In order to be apply online for the post of Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, and Junior Executive an applicant must full fill the criteria as mentioned by the concerned authority. Make sure to read official advertisement before apply online. Bellow is the required area to apply for AAI Recruitment 2023.
1. Age Limit (as on 4th Sept. 2023)
- Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant: Maximum 30 years
- Junior Executive: Maximum 27 years
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST: 5 years, OBC: 3 years, Ex-Servicemen: 3 years
2. Educational Qualification
- Junior Assistant (Office): Graduation
- Senior Assistant (Accounts): Graduate preferably B.Com with 2 years’ relevant experience
- Junior Executive (Common Grade): Graduation any
- Junior Executive (Finance): B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA specialization in (Finance)
- Junior Executive (Fire Services): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Tech. in Fire Engg./Mech. Engg./Automobile Engg.
- Junior Executive (Law): Degree in Law
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs. 1000/–
- SC/ST/Female/Ex-Serviceman/PwD: Free of cost
AAI Salary/ Pay Scale
|Jr. Assistant||31,000 to Rs. 92,000|
|Sr. Assistant||36,000 to Rs. 1,10,000|
|Junior Executive||40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000|
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required)
- Physical Measurement (if required)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of AAI which is (https://www.aai.aero)
- click on the career option to download the latest advertisement 2023.
- Read the instruction eligibility etc. and process to apply.
- Fill in the necessary information and upload scanned copies of documents along with photo and signature etc.
- Make the payment as per your category and submit the form online.
- Take a printout for future use.
For more details and to apply online, visit the official website.
AAI Recruitment Syllabus 2023: Physical fitness requirements are specified for male and female candidates. The written exam will have questions related to educational qualifications and general knowledge, intelligence, aptitude, and English.
General instructions for AAI Recruitment 2023
a) Before apply online, make sure you meet all the eligibility criteria and have the necessary documents ready. Check again your data like Date of Birth, Category, Email ID, and Mobile Number etc. as corrections won’t be allowed later.
b) Apply online before the last date of AAI Recruitment 2023 in advance to avoid network issues due to heavy internet traffic.
c) AAI authority won’t be responsible for any delays in application submission caused by factors beyond your control.
d) The online examination will be held in major cities, and exam centres may change based on the number of applicants. Requests for changing centres won’t be accepted.
e) If any issues occur during the exam, cooperation is expected from applicants. AAI’s decision on a re-exam is at their pleasure.
f) Fulfilling the minimum qualification doesn’t guarantee selection for Application Verification.
g) AAI can modify or cancel the recruitment process if essential, and their decision will be final.
h) Communication will be through email and the AAI website. applicants must download and print admit cards and other information from there.
i) Giving false information or violating the procedures can lead to rejection at any stage, even after joining. For more visit the official website
j) AAI won’t be liable for any salary or benefits related to previous employment.
k) No TA/DA will be provided for the online examination.
l) In case of disputes, jurisdiction will be at Delhi.
m) Check the AAI website regularly for updates on this recruitment.
n) In case of any dispute, the English version of the Employment Notice will be considered valid.
o) The online examination will be in Hindi and English.