Amrit Brikha Govt of Assam has initiated a programm named Amrit Brikshya Andolan (ABA) 2023. Under the scheme Amrit Brikshya Andolan, 1 crore or 10 million commercial tree plantation will take place on 17th September across the state. In order to participate, he/she needs to registration themselves first. The Amrit Brikshya Andolan photo upload Link along with other important details is available below.
Latest: The Direct Link to Upload Photo is available now below. Candidates participated in ABA scheme Assam can check the payment status at the official website. According to the guideline published on 14th September 2023, all the participants in Amrit brikshya andolan can upload the photos into website or app till midnight of 20th September 2023. Those who have successfully upload the photo along with photo ID / register account can get the payment through the procedures. See details below.
How to Get Amount for Amrit Brikshya Andolan?
All the individual, institution, group etc. who participants in this program will get a financial grant of one hundred Rupees. Upon survival of the plant, they will also receive another grant of 200 Rupees. As sole owner of the tree, they will be responsible for its care. To check the payment status follow the steps carefully.
- First, visit the official website of Amrit Brikha Andolan.
- Afterwards, fill the form with the details such as registration number, Mobile number, name, identity or identification number or any other details.
- Then submit the form.
- After that, a form will open that shows your Amrit Brikha payment status. Date, time, amount, whether the payment is credited or not, etc.
- You can also check mobile like mail or text messages for the Amrit Brikshya payment status. The direct link will be updated here after the payment check link activation.
|Direct Link Amrit Brikha Payment Status Check (Soon)|
Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
The online registration process has already been started for the programme amrit brikshya andolan 2023. This programe is launched by the honourable Chief Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma under the forest and environment department. The main objectives of amrit brikha andolan is to plant 1 crore tree plantation across the state.
The 1 crore seedlings to be planted on 17 September 2023 from 9 AM To 11 AM across the state. These Commercial tree planting will be completed by Self Help Group, ASHA workers and supervisors, Police, Educational institutes, Anganwadi workers, individuals etc. In order to take participation in this programme, participants have to complete amrit brikshya andolan online registration in the official website or in the official Amrit Brikshya App now.
Amrit Brikha Govt of Assam: Overview
|Event||Amrit Brikshya Andolan Registration|
|Launched by||CM Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Name of Programe||Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023|
|Department||Assam forest and environment Dept.|
|Amrit Brikshya Andolan registration last date||15th September 2023 (Midnight)|
|Total Tree Plantation||10 Millions|
|Photos of seedlings Date||17.09.2023|
|aba.assam.gov.in Photos upload link||below|
|ABA Photo upload last date||20th September 2023 (till midnight)|
|Amrit Brikshya Certificate Download||Available (link below)|
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Online Registration
The online registration has started for Amrit brikshya andolan, participants taking part in Amrit brikshya andolan, are invited online registration from the official web portal as well as in the mobile app. The 1 crore tree plantation will be done on 17th September 2023 around 9 am to 11 am. The registration process along with the necessary document are given below. Make sure all the required document are ready while registration online.
Amrit Brikha Andolan Photo Upload
How to upload photo in amrit briksha andolan? All the candidates who have already completed the registration process to participate in Amrit Brikha Andolan, they have to plant the trees on 17th September 2023. On that day, take picture with saplings as the image, geo-location of the seedling planted will have to upload on the official website. Here are the steps about amrit brikha andolan photo upload 2023.
How to upload photo in amrit briksha andolan
- At first, open the official website of ABA that is aba.assam.gov.in
- You can also open in Amrit Brikshya Mobile app and upload selfie.
- Or click on the direct photo upload link attached in the link section below.
- In the homepage, Click on Menu button and find Login option.
- Click on the option fill the details such as you registered Mobile Number, OTP and Captcha Code.
- After successfully logged in, You will find the following options.
- Your Registration Number, Name, mobile number etc. along with “upload image”
- Click on Upload Plantation Image, write name of Plant and Select the Photo and Upload.
- Remeber, the image must have geo location and timestamp embedded.
- You can upload through the mobile ABA application.
If you are unable to upload photo first complete the plantation and take photos with geo tags and timestamps. And try to upload it frequently.
Meri Mitti Mera Desh Certificate Download
Also read: Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download
The government has issued an official notification instructing to all schools & colleges to take the following actions for celebration of Meri Mati Mera Desh & Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign as per norms.–
- ensure that all the employees hoist the National Flag from 13th to 15th August 2023.
- All School Buildings, Colleges, Directorates to hoist the National Flag and observe Meri Maati Mera Desh programme.
- All students & guardians may be stimulated to take selfies with tiranga and upload on https://harghartiranga.com
- The Principals/ Head Masters of different schools to take Panch Pran pledges by holding Mitti/ Mitti ki Diya and take a selfie and upload on https://yuva.gov.in.
- To organise prabhat pheris, processions with National flag and desh bhakti geet from 13th – 15th August, 2023
Also read: Meri Mati Mera Desh Certificate Download
What is Amrit Brikshya Andolan?
Amrit Brikshya Andolan or ABA is a new initiative launched by Assam government under forest and environment Department through which 1 crore tree plantation will take place on September 17, 2023. Those who are interested to join in Amrit Brikshya Andolan have to register themselves online. In order to complete registration, the following documents are need.
There are some necessary documents that may require during amrit brikshya andolan registration.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Voter Id Card
- Identity Proof
- Bank Account Details
Amrit brikha andolan status check
Candidates having registration to participate in amrit brikshya andolan program can check their online status at the official website aba.assam.gov.in. As per the scheme, the tree plantation of 1 crore under ABA will take place in 17th September 2023 at the time between 9 am to 11 am in the state. SEE the direct link available below.
Steps for Amrit Brikshya Online Registration check online
- At first visit the official website that is https://aba.assam.gov.in/. the direct link is given below.
- In the right corner on the home page, select registration option.
- After that select the category you belong.
- New page will display on your device.
- Enter location, category name, and address and other details correctly.
- In the next section you have to indicate beneficiary grant option.
- Then upload your adhar photo as an identity proof and enter mobile number and complete OTP verification.
- After that click on submit option accordingly.
- Your registration is done successfully.
Who can Participate Amrit Brikshya Andolan?
- Self-help group
- ASHA (Health)
- Educational institutions
- Village defence party
- Tea Garden
- Others (Institutions)
Amrit Brikha Certificate Download Link
Individual can download Amrik Brikhshya Pledge Taking certificate now. To download Pledge certificate follow the steps as follows.
- Click on pledge certificate download link of plantation in the link section below.
- A simple form will display on your device, fill the form.
- Enter you Name, Gender, Date of birth, Mobile No. , PIN and District.
- After that Click on take pledge.
- Click on download Certificate.
Key points about Amrit brikha andolan
- Assam government is going to complete 1 crore tree plantation on 17th September 2023 around 9 am to11 am.
- The participants need to complete registration first in the official website or mobile app.
- All seeding Tree will be provided free of cost.
- The image of Planted Tree, geo location of seeding planted have to be uploaded on the website.
- The commercial tree planting by self-help groups, ASHA Health workers, Educational Institute, Anganwadi workers, individuals etc.
- After the completion of plantation financial aids of 100 rupees will be giving to the beneficiary except government employee after planting the seed and uploading the image into web portal.
- Again 200 rupees will credit to the beneficiary bank account in 3rd years upon survival of the plant.
- Geotagged photos have to be upload on the website in order to avail the financial Grant.
Amrit Brikshya Andolan App Download
In order to download Amri brikshya andolan mobile app follow the steps as guided below. Besides this the direct link is available at the bottom of this page.
- Go to the official website https://aba.assam.gov.in/
- Or open the play store in your mobile.
- There search app “Amrit brikshya”
- The amrit brikshya app by Assam govt. will be show n download and install for registration.
- Or in the official website at the bottom section see play store app highlighte d click on it, the app will be downloaded in your phone.
|Amrit Brikshya Photo Upload Link||Click here|
|ABA Updated Time and guidelines pdf||Click here|
|Har Ghar Tiranga||Click here|
|Meri Mati Mera Desh||Click here|
|Photo Upload link Amrit Brikshya Andolan||Click here|
FAQ on Amrit Vrikha Andolan
Q. Amrit Vrikha Andolan Photo upload problem why?
A. Photo will not be uploading in aba website or mobile, if you click photo without turning on the location in your mobile settings.
Q. What is the date to plant trees of Amrit brikha anodolan?
A. The event to plant tree will take place on 17th September 2023.
Q. Who has to upload photo in Aba Assam amrit brikshya andolan?
A. Only the registration candidates can upload photo login with their registration number.
Q. What is the Rule to upload photo in aba program?
A. Candidates can not upload photo without photo location, or social media sharing photos in amrit briksha anodolan. For examples, if you click photo in one mobile and upload in another mobile by sharing in whatsapp. Then upload will fail because the location removes after sharing photo in social media.