Aassam direct recruitment apply online 2023 is started for the recruitment of 22775 vacancies in Assam. As a part of 1 lakhs recruitment, Assam government is going to release the official advertisement of various post for multiple departments. All the eligible candidates can apply online for the eligible post category before the last date through the Link Assam ADRE Advertisement 2023 Online Apply 2023 available below.
The ADRE Recruitment 2023 eligibility, online apply date along with Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 the selection process, and tips for successful participation also discussed here.
ADRE New Recruitment 2023
Assam Direct Recruitment Commission is created by the government of Assam through which qualified candidates are selected for various government job positions including grade 3 and grade 4. The Assam government conducts direct recruitment competitive exam to fill vacancies in different departments, such as Assam Police, PNRD, Agriculture department, Education department (LP, UP, TGT, PGT) etc. The department wise vacancy details are discussed below.
ADRE Form Fill up 2023 Date
|Name of exam||Assam Direct Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted by||State Level Recruitment Commission|
|Level||Grade 3 & Grade 4|
|Number of Post||22765 Posts|
|Eligibility||8th, 10th, 12th, Graduation|
|adre apply date 2023||September 10, 2023|
|Last date to Apply||October 2023 (Expected)|
Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 Official advertisement
The government of Assam will publish the advertisement officially for the recruitment of 22775 posts under various department such as education, health, police, Agriculture and more. In the official notification all the details along with eligibility criteria for each post, important dates & instruction is mentioned.
Candidates who are willing to appear in ADRE Examination 2023, they must prepare themselves from now onwards. As we know, this exam is becoming more competitive day by day. The important preparation tips are given below.
As per Assam government’s commitment to providing employment opportunities around 1 lakhs job to the eligible candidates. And founded a special commission which ensures transparency, fairness, and equal opportunity to government jobs.
As expected, the online application for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 will begin in July 2023 and continues the registration process until August 2023. Hence, we can expect the ADRE Examination will be conducted around September 2023.
Assam ADRE 2.0 Notification2023 Vacancy Details
The Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 Vacancy breakup according to the category of candidates UR, OBC, ST, SC etc. will be mentioned in the official advertisement 2023. The ADRE Recruitment official notification soon be available at https://assam.gov.in we will update here as soon as it is released by by the concerned authority.
|ASEB (All 3arms)||2500 Posts|
|Agriculture (Grade III)||2500 Posts|
|Assam Police||2000 Posts|
|Grade III (Assam Govt.)||2519 Posts|
|Grade IV (Assam Govt.)||1347 Posts|
|Education (All 3 Arms)||10219 Posts|
- Commission Name: Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 (contracted form ADRE 2023)
- Job Type: Government of Assam
- Application process: Online mode
- Official website: assam.gov.in
- Online Apply start date: July 2023 (Expected)
- Last date online Application form: August 2023
- Total Number of Post: 22775
- Scale of Pay: The pay band and grade pay of each post as per Assam government Services (Revision of Pay) Rules, 2017 as amended.
- Official advertisement: To be release soon
Eligibility Criteria Grade-IV:
- Maximum Qualification: The maximum educational qualification for Class-IV posts is HSSLC or class 12th or its equivalent examination. Applicants having qualification higher than maximum may not be eligible to apply for these categories of post. Read the official notification before apply online at the official website to be release soon
adre qualification Criteria Grade III:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations. (Some specific posts may require applicants from science streams). Read official notification at the official website.
The minimum age limit of the applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01.01. 2023.
The is also age relaxation of the candidates as per their category. The upper age limit according to the category of applicants are as below.
|OBC/ MOBC||3 Years|
- The applicants must be a citizen of India only.
Employment Exchange Registration
- The applicants have to register their name in the Exchange Employment of Assam.
Steps to Apply Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 Online form
Applicants can apply for multiple post as per their eligibility in a single application form. However, candidates are suggested not to apply more that one application. Before apply online must read the official notification and instructions how to apply ADRE recruitment Apply form 2023.
Here are some steps to fill online form for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 application form. These steps will help you to fill online form appropriately and easily. Make sure that all the necessary documents are ready during apply online.
- Visit the official website assam.gov.in or sebaonline.org the direct link is also available in the link section below.
- In the homepage click on online apply and read the instructions and proceed.
- Complete the registration process with the details such as mobile number, employment exchange number etc.
Step:2 Fill Online Form
- After successful registration fill out the online form very carefully.
- Select the category of post as per the eligibility criteria.
- Fill Personal Information such as Your name, Guardian name, date of birth, Sex, Nationality, Religion, address, education qualification, exam centre preference etc. as required.
Step:3 Upload Documents
- Once, you completed step 1 and step 2 upload all the necessary documents one by one in the required format and size.
- Upload Passport size photo and signature in the following size and format.
|Photo||jpg/jpeg||Maximum 35 kb (Height) 250 – 320 pixels. (Width) 150 –220 pixels.|
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||Maximum 30 KB. (height) 100-180 pixels (Width) 150-220 pixels.|
Steps:4 Submit and Pay Application fee
- Review all the information
- Submit the application form
- Finally Pay the application fee.
- Download the acknowledgement form for future use.
ADRE Application fee
The application fee will be as per the category of students UR, OBC, ST SC.
Candidates have to pay a nominal fee as application fee. The more details are mentioned in the official notification. The fee can be paid through various online payment methods such as Internet banking, UPI, Credit card or debit card etc. The estimated application fees are in the following table.
|Category wise||Grade III||Grade IV|
The official notifications of Assam Direct Recruitment process 2023 will be released by the concerned departments Soon. The ADRE notifications contain detailed information of 2275 vacancies department wise, eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates.
Applicants need to carefully read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification and submit their applications before the last date. The details steps to fill online form is given above.
- Expected Date of online form starts: July 2023
- Last date to fill online form: August 2023
ADRE Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
After the application process, the Direct recruitment commission will issued online admit card for the candidates who applied online form successfully. The admit card is an important document for entry passes for the recruitment examination. Admit cards contains candidates as well as exam details i.e., the examination date, time, venue, and instructions etc.
The ASASM Direct recruitment examination will be conducted in offline mode. The written test conducted in 150 marks where all questions are objective type (MCQ).
For specific positions like police department candidates have to attain physical tests and skill-based tests. The pattern and syllabus for each position are mentioned in the official recruitment notification 2023.
The authorities release the results and merit lists based on APPLICANTS performance. The merit list comprises the names of candidates who have qualified for further selection rounds.
The Shortlisted candidates in the merit list are called for document verification.
The final selection is based on the applicant’s performance in all the selection stages, including the written test, interview, and document verification. Once the selection process is completed, successful candidates are offered appointment letters through Assam Direct recruitment 2023.
Important Link Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 Online apply
|Online Application Link (Grade 3)||Click here (Active Soon)|
|Online Application Link (Grade 4)||Click here|
|ADRE New Syllabus||Click here|
|Advertisement PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Studyquirk Home||Click here|
Note: The details about Assam ADRE RECRUITMENT 2023 will be updated here after the official advertisement 2023