Assam CEE 2022: The online Application process begins from 10th May 2022 for combined entrance exam. All the applicants who want to take admission into 1st Semester of B.Tech. courses in the Engineering Colleges of Assam, for the Academic Session 2022-23. They can apply for the test in online through the official website. The direct link Assam CEE 2022 Application Form is available below on this page. The combined entrance exam is conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) every year. The Assam CEE 2022 will be held on 3rd July, 2022. Read this article to know the eligibility criteria, important date, exam pattern, syllabus and more about the Assam CEE 2022 Exam.
- Assam CEE-2022, Online Application Starts: 10th May, 2022
- Last Date of CEE-Apply Online: 31st May, 2022
- Admit card: 15 days before exam.
- CEE 2022 Exam date: 3rd July 2022 (Sunday).
- Declaration of Results: Within 10 Days.
Assam Engineering College Entrance Exam 2022
Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) conducts Assam Combined Entrance exam for the admission into the course of B.Tech. Programme. The Assam CEE-2022 exam date has already been announced by the concerned university. The online application process has started on 10th May 2022 and continues till 31st May 2022. So the interested candidate have to appear and qualify the test in order to take B.Tech admission in various Engineering Programs at various Government as will as Private institution across the state, Assam. The Assam Common eligibility Test 2022 online registration link will be updated at this page below. Also check the important dates regarding Assam CEE exam 2022.
Assam CEE 2022: Overviews
|Exam name||Combined Entrance Exam (CEE), Assam|
|Conducted by||Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU)|
|Course offered||B.E/B.Tech Admission 2022|
|Online application started||10th May, 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Type||‘MCQ-OMR Based Test’|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of paper||Assamese & English|
|Syllabus Sections||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|Exam timing||11.00 AM – 2.00 PM.|
|Date of exam||03 July 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam CEE-2022
The applicants must check the eligibility criteria before apply online for Assam Combined Entrance Exam 2022. The complete details as given in the official notification. The basic Assam CEE 2022 eligibility criteria are as mentioned below.
- The applicants belonging to unreserved category must have passed the qualifying examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in (PCM) Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For SC candidate 50% marks in aggregate whereas ST category candidate must have 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in aggregate.
- The applicants should not be less than 17 years as on the date 1st August 2022. And the maximum age limit is 21 years.
- 3 years of age relaxation is provided in case of SC, ST category candidates.
- 1 year age relaxation in case of candidates with B.Sc degree.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Assam to appear in Assam CEE 2022.
- The applicants are expected to have a good moral character & physically and mentally fit.
- The Students who are appearing in class-12 or 10+2 in 2022 can also apply for Assam CEE 2022.
Note: Applicants must check the official notification to know the eligibility criteria and other important details before online application. So that they do not miss any updates. However, we will update information here accordingly.
How to Fill up the Assam CEE 2022 Online Application Form?
In order to apply Assam CEE Online Application 2022, the students need to visit the official website of Assam Science and Technology University. The link is given below in the important link section. After that follow the instruction step by step as guided here to fill up the online form easily.
- First visit the official website of the university that is @astu.ac.in.
- Then in the homepage, click on “Assam CEE 2022- Apply Online Link”.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed.
- Fill the Application form i.e. personal, education and other necessary details.
- Then upload the required documents, photograph, signature and others.
- And pay the application fee.
- After completing all these steps submit the online application form.
- Take the filled out Application form for further sue.
Note: The candidate is not required to send the hardcopy of the application form or any other documents to the university.
Assam CEE 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The Assam CEE exam 2022 syllabus contains 3 sections namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each section will have 40 questions where 1 question carries 4 marks. Hence, there will be total 480 Marks. As we have mentioned 4 marks is credited to the students for one correct answer. Whereas 1 mark will be deduct in case of one incorrect answer. The exam syllabus and exam pattern of Assam CEE-2022 is discussed below.
- Total number of questions will be 120.
- 1 question carries 4 marks hence, total marks in the exam is 480.
- Assam CEE Exam duration is 3 hrs only.
- There is a negative marking system in combined entrance examination.
- 1 mark will be deducted in case on 1 wrong answer.
- The exam syllabus contains 3 different sections Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- 40 questions will be asked from each section.
- The section wise marks break up is as in the following table.
Assam CEE 2022 Syllabus Details
Assam Combined Entrance exam 2022 will be based on the syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC). The syllabus consist the following subjects as given along with the marks allotted to each sections.
|Name of subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
Note: For any other relevant details, the candidate may refer to the Information Brochure, uploaded in the official website website @www.astu.ac.in.
Exam Centers for Assam Combined Entrance Examination
The entrance test is conducted in the following examination centers. However, the details along with exam centers, address and others information will be provided through admit card.
Important link Assam CEE exam 2022
|Assam CEE 2022 Apply Link||Click here|
|Information Brochure||Click here|
|CEE 2022 Official website Assam||Click here|
|Studyquirk Home||Click here|
Note: The Direct link will be updated here in the above section.
1. What is the full form of Assam CEE?
The full form of CEE is, Assam Combined Entrance exam.
2. When the online registration process will begin for Assam CEE- 2022?
The online application process will start from 10th May 2022. The last date is 31st May 2022.
3. What is the deadline to apply online for CEE 2022?
31 May, 2022.
4. When will ASTU CEE 2022 be held?
Assam CEE 2022 will be held on 3rd July 2022.