State Level Recruitment Commission Assam: (SLRC ) has released the most waited notification as a part of 1 Lakhs job. The total numbers of 26441 vacancies are to be fill up under various department of Assam Govt.There are 13141 posts for grade-3 (Accountant/ Jr.Asstt./ LDA/Stenographer.etc) and 13300 posts for grade-4. All the applicants who are eligible for the respective post can apply online before the last date. The direct link is available below. The required eligibility criteria for each category of post are described very clearly on this page. Read this article to know the complete selection procedures as well as the documents which are required in order to apply online for Assam direct recruitment 2022.
Latest: Application Form Correction: Assam Direct Recruitment Commission has released a notification for application Form correction. Applicants can edit and correct their Name, Address, Date of Birth etc. from 9th June to 16th June 2022 by visiting the official website which is given below.
Assam direct recruitment online Application Form
The eligible and interested candidates can fill up the online application form through the official website @sebaonline.org. The Direct link Assam Direct Recruitment Apply online is available on this page. The online application will begin from 11 March and continues till 30 May 2022. The eligible candidates can check the eligibility criteria and make ready all the necessary documents ready. The complete process to apply online along with the required documents is mentioned below.
Assam Govt. Direct recruitment: (Grade-3 & 4)-Overviews
|Exam name||Assam Direct Recruitment 2022|
|Department||State Level Recruitment commission (SLRC)|
|Total post||26441 post|
|Grade -3||13141 post|
|Online Application Form starts||11 April 2022|
|Last date||30th May 2022|
|Form Correction starts||9th June 2022|
|Form correct last date||16th June 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Eligibility criteria||Maximum 12th Pass (post wise eligibility below)|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Application Fees||INR 200|
|Assam Direct Recruitment Syllabus 2022||Update soon|
Vacancy details for Grade -3 post
There are total 13141 vacancies are to be filled up under grade-3 posts which are further categorized. According to the category of post the eligibility criteria are different. The eligibility criteria as per the category of post are given in the following table.
|Types of post||Minimum qualification required||Tentative posts|
|Category-1: (Accountant, cashier, Jr.Assisstance, LDA, Stenographer, etc.)||2. Bachelor’s degree along with diploma of minimum 6 months from a recognized institution. 2. Bachelor’s degree||8331-post|
|Category-1: (Field Assistance, Feldman, Foreman, section assistance, field worker, Agriculture extension assistance etc.)||1. HSSLC Passed or its equivalent. 2. For Laboratory Asstt. Section Asstt. Photography Assitt. Post- Applicants with HSSLC or equivalent from science Stream can apply only.)||3690 posts|
|Category-3: Drivers||HSLC or its equivalent||1120 posts.|
Vacancy details and qualifications for Grade-4 post
There are total 13300 vacancies are to be filled under grade-4. The minimum qualification of the applicants should be class-8 and the maximum qualification is HSSLC (Class-12) or its equivalent degree for 9000 post.
Whereas the minimum qualification must be HSLC (class Ten) and the maximum qualification is HSSLC for 4300 post.
- The age of the applicants must not be less than 18 years and the upper age limit is 40 years as on the date 1st January 2022.
- Upper Age limit relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as in the following.
- 5 years for SC & ST candidates.
- 3 Years for OBC & MOBC applicants.
- 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
Note: The limitation of the age of the applicants will be determine or calculated as in HSLC or Admit card or Certificated issued by the recognised board or council. No other documents will be accepted in lie thereof for the purpose.
Documents Required for Online Apply
Applicants need to upload the following document while filling up the online application form.
- Passport size recent photocopy.
- Scanned signature of the applicant.
Guidelines for Assam direct recruitment online application
Candidates must know the procedures for online application. All the instructions and guideline for the post of grade-3 and grade -4 posts are provided in the advertisement. Applicants can read the advertisement released by the concerned department before online application. The basic details are given below.
- Applicants should have registered their name in the Employment exchange office, Assam.
- Applicants should apply in online mode only. The official website for online application is @sebaonline.org and @assam.gov.in. No offline application form will be accepted except online.
- The online application form will start from 11 April 2022 onwards at the mentioned website only.
- Applicants should fill all the necessary details very carefully as there will be no option for edit or modification once the the application is submitted.
- After successful online apply a candidate will get a unique number against their submitted application. The application number which will be required for future reference.
- For any lapse in submission of online form due to any technical problem the office will not be responsible. Hence the applicants are suggested to apply on time.
- The admit card will be available on the official website along with exam date and venue and for the same will notified later.
- The shortlisted candidate has to bring all the original documents at the time of verification. The date will notify later on.
- After selection, the allocation of the post and department shall be on the basis of their merit and post carrying higher grade pay.
In order to apply for the various post of Grade-3 and grade-4 post. The applicants have to pay the minimum of application fees. The application fees as per the category of the candidates are given below.
|Name of category||Grade-3||Grade-4|
|General (UR)||INR 350||INR 200|
|OBC & MOBC||INR 350||INR 200|
|SC||INR 250||INR 150|
|ST||INR 250||INR 150|
Note: The applicants have to pay the required application fee for Assam direct recruitment post in online mode. They can pay through credit card, debit card, UPI or net banking.
Selection Procedures of Assam Direct recruitment 2022
The complete selection procedures will be done on the basis of written test, Skill test. The final merit list will be prepared by concerned authority. The shortlisted applicants have to bring all the relavant original documents for varification on the date notiifed later.
The separate examination will be held by the SLRC commission for different candidates as per the requirement of eligibility and posts. There are different category of post for which the higher degree holder .i.e the graduates have to appear the graduate level examination, HS level and Matriculation are for their respective exam level are to be set by the commission. More details will up update here about the complete selection process along with the exam pattern for each levels.
How to apply fill up Assam direct recruitment online form 2022?
To apply for Assam direct recruitment online application form. Applicants need to visit the official website @sebaonline.org or assam.gov.in. After visiting the website simply follow the instructions step-by-steps as given below. Besides this the direct link to fill up application form is available on this page. We will update once the officials activate the link. The simple way to apply Assam direct recruitment 2022 is as in the following.
- First visit the website @sebaonline.org.
- In the homepage click on the “online registration”
- Then enters the required details and complete the registration process.
- And login your account with registration details.
- Click on the online application.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal details, educational details etc.
- Then upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Then submit the application accordingly.
- After completing all the steps take a print out of the application form.
Note: Keep safe your application number and password as it may be required while download the admit card for the examination.
Assam Direct Recruitment Important Link
|Direct link SLRC Application Form (Correction)||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
|Studyquirk Home||Click here|
The online form link is activated from 11 April 2022. In order to know More details related to exam pattern syllabus etc. visit: the official page. Besides this we will update in this page as soon as the concerned authority release further updates.
Q. What is Assam Direct recruitment salary ?
A. Assam Direct recruitment pay scale or salary will be as per “The Assam Services (ROP) Rules, 2017.
Q. What is Assam Direct recruitment commission ?
A. Assam Direct recruitment commission (SLRC) is a new initiative of the Government of Assam. The commission has been constituted for the purpose of the recruitment of various grade 3 and 4 post under various departement of Government.
Q. When online application form of Assam Direct recruitment will start?
A. Online application will begin from 11 April 2022 and continues till 30th May 2022.
Q. What is the exam date of SLRC Direct recruitment?
A. The exam date has not released yet.
Q. What is the official website to apply Assam Direct Recruitment 2022.?
A. Candidates have to fill online form on @sebaonline.org or @assam.gov.in.
Q. What is the application fee of Assam direct recruitment?
A. The application fee is INR 200.
1 thought on “Assam Direct Recruitment 2022- Application Form (Correction)”
Sir moi apply korute date off birth tu bhul hoisil currection date par huar pisothe maill korisilu kintu currection hua nai exam disilu keneke currection korim jonabosun