Online apply link for grade 3 and 4 is available below. The Assam Direct Recruitment Commission ADRC is going to conducted grade 3 and grade 4 exam shortly. The exam authority has already announced the ADRE 2.0 Advertisement on 29th October 2023. As per the advertisement no. SLRC-G3/91/Adv./2023/2, the online application process for Assam grade 3 and grade 4 apply link is active from 10th November and continue till 29th December 2023. Eligible candidates who are citizen of India having registration number in Employment Exchange in Assam can apply before last date. Assam direct recruitment apply online LINK 2023, Eligibility criteria for Assam Grade 3 and grade 4 along with the official notification as well as important instruction that you must know before taking part in this recruitment process is available below.
Assam Grade 3 Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are willing to apply in grade 3 post should know that there are tentatively 7600 vacant post of grade 3 under different department of Government of Assam. In order to apply for any one of the post candidates must full fill the eligibility criteria which is giving below. Besides this they must have registration number in Assam Employment Exchange office.
Latest : The Assam Grade 3 and 4 online application link is active on 10th November 2023 at sebaonline.org./https://assam.gov.in/. The Direct Link ADRE 2023 Application form is available below along with eligibility criteria for each post and key points regarding ADRE Examination 2023.
ADRE 2023 Notification is released for 7600 posts of grade 3, which is divided into three categories. Category-1 for Bachelor Degree Level, Category-2 for HSSLC Level and Category-3 for HSLC Level. The category wise number of posts is given in the following table.
|Category-1||Bachelor Degree Level||4055 posts|
|Category-2||H.S Level||3127 Post|
|Category-3||HSLC Level (Driver)||418 Post|
Assam Grade 3 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications need for various Class-III posts are as follows
Grade 3 Category I:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree with Computer Certificate or Diploma of minimum 6(six) months duration from a recognized Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Certificate or Diploma of minimum 6(six) months duration and Stenography Certificate from recognized Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science with Computer Certificate or Diploma of minimum 6(six) months duration from a recognized institute.
And Grade 3 Category II:
- Class 12th or its equivalent Examination passed (Few posts need HS passed from science stream only).
Grade 3 Category III:
- HSLC (class 10) or its equivalent Examination passed with valid LMV Driving Licence.
Assam Grade 3 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- After written test, the selected candidate will have to appear for skill test viz. Computer/Stenography/Driving Skill tests etc.
Once, you complete all the stage of recruitment test, the shortlisted candidates will have to bring all the original documents for verification such as-
- Age proof Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in ease of reserved category students).
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Computer Proficiency Certificate (as applicable).
- Disability Certificate (in case of PwD candidates)
- Declaration in Form-“A” under Rule S(I) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 as available in the website for verification at the time to be notified later on.
Assam Grade 4 Eligibility Criteria
The maximum eligibility qualification for all Grade 4 posts shall be HSSLC (Class-12) or its equivalent examination passed. The candidates who have educational qualification higher than this maximum eligibility educational qualification on the date of application shall not be eligible to apply for any of the following posts.
Educational Qualification and vacancy for Class-IV Posts
|Minimum Qualification||Number of posts||Maximum Qualification|
|Class 10 passed or its equivalent||1060||Class 12th examination passed|
|Class 10 passed along with ITI pass certificate in the trade of wireman, electrician, fitter, welder, machinist or Electronics Mechanic from govt of assam approve institute.||1990||Class 12th examination passed|
|Read up to Class 8||1950||Class 12th examination passed|
Assam Grade 4 Selection Process
- Written Test
- The selected candidate will have to bring all the original documents at the time of verification. The date will be notified later.
Grade 3 and grade 4 recruitment 2023: Age Criteria
The age of the applicants will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card or HSLC Passed Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council. No other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for this purpose.
- The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-
2023. In case of upper age limit, there is relaxation as per the norm of Asam government.
|Name of Category||Relaxation|
|SC/ST candidates||5 years|
|OBC/MOBC candidates||3 years|
|PwD candidates||10 years|
Documents to be uploaded For Grade 3 and Grade 4
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned signature of the applicants.
- There will be no application fee either you apply for Grade 3 or grade 3.
- Candidates are not required to pay any application fee for submission of their online application form.
Assam Direct Recruitment 2023: Application procedure
Candidates who want to apply either Assam Grade 3 or grade 4 must know the important date as well as the complete procedures. The step-by-step process to submit online application form is given below.
- Candidates can submit their online application form in online mode only from 10th November to 29th December 2023.
- Applicants are required to apply in prescribed form through www.assam.gov in or www.sebaonline org only.
- In the home page, click on assam direct recruitment apply online 2023 link,
- After that application form will open, fill it with all the relevant details.
- Candidates must fill up all the fields in the online application which are marked mandatory.
- Applicants should be very careful while submitting the application form. Once the online application is submitted, there will be chance for editing / correction / resubmission.
- Finally, upload the necessary documents and submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form, the candidate will get a unique number against their application. This unique number shall be used for all future references.
- The Admit Card for attending the examination will be available for download from the website www.sebaonline.org.
- The date for the ADMIT CARD download shall be notified and published later.
Assam direct recruitment 2023 Online apply
|Online apply link grade 3||Click here|
|Online apply link grade 4||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
FAQ on ADRE Recruitment 2023
Q. What is the qualification for Grade 4 ADRE?
Ans. Minimum qualification is class 10 and maximum qualification is class 12th passed.
Q. What is the application date for Assam Grade 3 and Grade 4 recruitment 2023?
Ans. The online application date starts from 10th November and the last date is 29th December 2023.
Q. What are Grade 3 posts in Assam?
Ans. Accountant, Cashier, Field Assistant, Feldman, Foreman, Section Assistant, Junior Assistant, LDA, Stenographer, etc.
Q. What is the criteria for adre grade 3?
Ans. Graduation degree or its equivalent degree.
Q. What is the salary of Grade 4 ADRE?
Ans. 12000-52000 per month.