The Online Registration process for Assam HS 1st Year admission will start from 29th May 2023. Students seeking admission into two years Higher Secondary course, for the academic session 2023-24 can submit their applications online for admission into different institutions by visiting the website www.darpan.ahseconline.in or www.ohsec.assam.qov.in.
In this article, we will discuss the admission process for HS 1st Year students in Assam for the year 2023. The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has initiated the online application process for the 2-year Higher Secondary Course. To secure admission in the first year of the course, students are required to fill out the application forms through the DARPAN portal of AHSEC. This article will provide details about the Assam HS 1st Year Admission 2023 and guide students through the online application process.
Assam HS First Year Online Admission 2023
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has announced the commencement of the online application process for the 2-year Higher Secondary Course in Assam. Students seeking admission to the HS 1st Year in Arts, Science, and Commerce streams can apply through the DARPAN website of AHSEC. This online application process allows students to select their preferred Colleges/Schools affiliated with AHSEC across all districts in Assam. The complete guideline and process is given below along with the Assam hs 1st year admission link 2023.
Important dates for the Assam HS First Year Online Admission 2023
|Starting date to apply online
|29th May 2023
|Last date to apply online
|9th June 2023
|Preparation of Merit List
|10th to 12th June 2023
|Date of Declaration of Merit List
|12th June 2023
|Last Date of Institute Selection
|15th June 2023
|Date of Final Admission
|16th to 17th June 2023
HS First Year Admission 2023: Key points For Students
- An Applicant has to submit application online through “DARPAN” Portal.
- A student can apply up to maximum of five (5) no. of applications.
- Student’s Profile can be edited only once before verification of the applications by the institution.
- The published Selection List and Waiting List for admission into HS first year will be made available in the DARPAN portal for the students. The students will be notified of their selection through SMS.
- After publication of Selection List, students are advised to accept only one admission offered by the institution for admission using their login id in the portal at the earliest. After approval, there will be no option for a student to change the institution. The student must take admission in the institution concerned within the specified time period to complete the admission process.
- Students will be allowed to change their preferred Subject(s)/Stream at the time of admission and the institution concerned will have to update the same in the portal on the day of admission.
Note: No offline Admission shall be conducted by institutions. The Registration process for Session 2023-24 will be started in the 1″ week of August, 2023 and only those students will be allowed to complete the registration process who have completed the admission process through “DARPAN” portal.
HS 1st Year Online Admission Fee
The online admission fee for hs first year is fee. According to the official notification, the Assam government has waived off the admission fee for the Assam HS 1st year online admission. All eligible students can secure admission in government-recognized institutions without any fee payment.
Required Documents for AHSEC DARPAN Admission Portal
To apply for the HS 1st Year Admission through the AHSEC DARPAN portal, students need the following documents.
- HSLC Pass Marksheet (Digital)
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
- TGL or Ex-TGL Certificate (If Applicable)
- Gap Certificate (If Applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply Online for HS 1st Year Admission 2023
The Assam HS 1st Year Admission process will be conducted through the DARPAN (The common portal for online HS admission) website that is darpan.ahseconline.in. Students have to follow the following steps in order to apply online correctly.
- At first, visit the DARPAN website, the link is below.
- And register a new account.
- Fill in the required details, including
- Board Name,
- Year of Passing,
- Student’s Name,
- Roll No of HSLC Exam,
- Marks Obtained in Class 10th,
- Date of Birth,
- Father’s Name,
- Mother’s Name,
- Working Mobile Number,
- Address Details,
- Passport Size Photo.
- After successful registration, log in using your Date of Birth, 4-Digit Pin (entered during registration), and the same mobile number used during registration.
- Provide the necessary details as prompted during the online application process to secure admission for HS 1st Year 2023.
How to Check the Merit List for HS 1st Year Admission 2023
After completing the online registration process, the AHSEC will publish the merit list of selected students. The merit list of hs first year admission will be upload in this page later.
To check the merit list prepared by AHSEC for HS 1st Year Admission, follow these steps:
- Login to the DARPAN web portal using your Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and 4-Digit Pin entered during the online application.
- Look for the direct link to check the merit list in the important links.
|Assam H.S Admission Online Link
|SELECTION List for Admission
|HS Final Year Result