Assam MMLSAY Scheme 2024: The government of assam has launched Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2024 for all the Government employees including Government pensioners and their dependents at CGHS rates. The online registration for Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2024 is on-going. If you want to apply then go through this page to know the monthly contributions, eligibility criteria, important guidelines, benefits, etc. which are discussed below.
Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2024
A health insurance scheme named the Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana is only for the residents of Assam who are government employees. The MMLSAY scheme has three steps.
- Registration of employees and pensioners & their dependents by self/ through kiosks,
- Online submission of claims
- Processing of claims and reimbursement of admissible amount
- Eligible Candidates can complete the registration process at https://mmlsay.assam.gov.in/. The registration process along with MMLSAY Guideline is available below.
Assam MMLSAY Scheme 2024: Overview
The Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana or Assam MMLSAY Scheme 2024 was initiated by the chief minister of Assam, Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma. This program is a highly beneficial for the State Government Employees, Retired Government Personnel of Assam, and their Dependents. Candidate who has applied for the program would receive medical coverage of 5 lakh rupees yearly.
|Name of Program
|Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana (MMLSAY)
|Government of Assam
|Department of Health of ASSAM
|Government Employees & Pensioners of Assam
|Registration Starting Date
|02 October 2023
|Official MMLSAY Guideline PDF
|Available (Link below)
Features of Assam MMLSAY Scheme 2024
The main features of objectives of Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana (MMLSAY) scheme are as in the followings-
Download the Assam mmlsay scheme 2024 guideline as pdf link available below.
Eligibility Criteria for Treating Hospitals under MMLSAY Scheme
The hospital must be approved under the Clinical Establishment Act or any other relevant Act prevailing in the concerned State in which the concerned hospital is located.
Hospitals must have In-Patient Department (IPD) facilities, with a minimum of 5 beds for public hospitals and 20 beds for private hospitals.
Hospitals should have Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Operating Theater (OT) facilities. Exemption may be given for dental and day care procedure hospitals and standalone dialysis centres. Eye, ENT care hospitals may be exempted for ICU but should have OT facilities
Treating hospitals should have satisfactory manpower and infrastructure facilities specifically tailored to treat the ailment for which the reimbursement claim has been raised.
Hospitals must be fully equipped and engaged in providing surgical and medical facilities aligned with the scope of service, available specialties, and the number of beds.
Hospitals should have adequate and qualified medical professionals either on payroll or engaged through Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) along with Qualified nursing staff should also be on payroll.
For hospitals offering surgical services or day care treatments, there should be round-the-clock availability (or on call) of a surgeon or anesthetist.
Maternity services should have round-the-clock availability (or on call) of an obstetrician, pediatrician, and anesthetist.
Round-the-clock availability (or on call) of specialists in relevant specialties with satisfactory experience where such services are offered. Examples include orthopaedics, ENT, eye, dental, general surgery, including endoscopy, etc.
Assam MMLSAY Scheme 2024, Monthly Subscription, Contribution and Discontinuation
- Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) will deduct monthly subscription based on the employee’s grade, as per the rates charted in Clause 3(vi). Fin Assam will facilitate deduction during salary bill preparation, aligning with the employee’s grade.
Opt-Out and Rejoining Restrictions:
- Employees wishing to opt out must have the concerned DDO raise a ticket (TSG) within Fin Assam with supporting documents and the employee’s request.
- Employees opting out at the scheme’s commencement but later wishing to join can do so from the immediate next financial year, without reimbursement for treatments prior to membership.
Subscription Contribution Calculation:
- Monthly contribution determined as half of the CGHS monthly Grade-wise contributions by Central Government employees, based on the employee’s current grade.
|Grade of the Employee
|Subscription per Month (Rs.)
- Pensioners will contribute based on the last grade at the time of retirement, with options for yearly or lifetime contributions equivalent to 10 years.
Note: To know more details about MMLSAY Scheme Assam 2024 please visit the official website mmlsay.assam.gov.in/, the direct link PDF Download is available below.
Necessary Documents for Assam MMLSAY Scheme
- Valid mobile number
- Passport size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Retirement Proof (PPO Number)
- Government employee ID Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Details
How Apply for Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
To apply for MMLSAY Scheme, the candidates can follow the steps as given below:
- First of all, visit to the official website of Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana that is https://mmlsay.assam.gov.in/
- In the homepage, click on the link beneficiary login/ registration option.
- Select the employment type such as Employee or pensioner.
- Select PAN PPAN OR GPF number and process until complete the registration process.
- Fill MMLSAY Scheme application form with all the necessary details like Personal details, Email id, Address, Bank details, etc.
- After that upload all the documents that are asked to upload for.
- Finally, review and Submit Button to complete the application process.
Steps to assam government mmlsay login
- To login on the portal the candidates can follow the below steps:
- Visit to the official website of the Assam mmlsay scheme 2024 https://mmlsay.assam.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website clicks on login button.
- Login form will open on the screen
- Then enter your registered ID and password very carefully.
- Finally, click on the Login button in order to complete the logged in to your registered account dashboard.
How to Download Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana E-Card ?
The Primary members receive an MMLSAY e-Card upon successful completion of all registration formalities and subscription receipt. The Mukyamantri Lok Seval Arogya Yojana Ecard can be download from the official website with the following procedures.
- First of all, open to the official website of the yojana i.e., https://mmlsay.assam.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website clicks on the Login Button
- Fill the details such as your registered ID and password.
- Once you are successfully logged in, In the dashboard, find the MMLSA Card Download Link.
- Click on the mentioned link and download the MMLSAY e-Card.
- Finally, take the printout of the card for future use.