DSE Assam Recruitment 2023: The Directorate of Secondary Education of Assam is going to release the official Advertisement for the recruitment of Post-Graduate Teacher in the state Assam. The online applications are invited from the eligible candidate within the mentioned date. Through this recruitment the government of Assam is going to fill up various posts of PGT TPG Teachers in Provincialized Secondary Schools. Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment Apply link along with it’s official advertisement are also attached at the bottom of this page. Read this article to know the important date, Eligibility criteria and steps to apply online for PGT Teacher’s post 2023.
DSE Assam Recruitment 2023
The Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE) is going to recruit Post Graduate Teachers for the different provincialized Secondary Schools under the Directorate of Secondary Education.
The eligible candidate can apply online for the post by visiting the official website at www.madhyamikassam.gov.in in The link yet to be activated for the candidate. Additionally make sure to check the important date for Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023.
Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Department||DSE Assam Recruitment 2023|
|Selection Process||TET -CUM-Recruitment Exam|
|Official Portal||Click here|
PGT Teacher’s Pay Scale
Pay Scale of PGT Teachers under the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam in the following-
- Basic Pay- Rs.22,000/- to 97.000/
- Grade Pay- Rs. 11,800 /- PM (under pay band Ill) plus other allowances.
- The applicant must be a Post-Graduate in concerned subject with at least 50 per cent of marks or it’s equivalent degree from a recognised University and should possess Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) qualification from an institution recognised by (NCTE) National Council for Teacher Education. Degrees obtained in off campus and distance education mode shall not be considered as valid.
- The candidate must have appeared and passed Higher Secondary TET Conducted by the concerned authority and scored at least 60% mark in case of un-reserved category candidates. And 55% marks for ST,SC,OBC and other reserved categories of candidate.
Assam PGT Recruitment Age Criteria
The age limit for the post of PGT teacher under DSE is the age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more that 38 years as on the January 1, 2022.
Age Relaxation: However, the relaxation in case of age criteria for the category wise candidates is provided according to the norms of the government. See in the following table-
|Category wise||Age Relaxation|
|ST (P)||5 Years|
|ST (H)||5 Years|
PGT Medium of Instruction
The candidate should be a post graduate and posses B.Ed degree along with H.S. TET in order to apply for Assam PGT Teacher. In addition to these academic and professional qualifications, the applicants also satisfy the following criteria regarding the medium of instruction.
- In the case of Assamese Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or it’s equivalent Examination with Assamese Language as one of the subjects or having Diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Axiom Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School.
- In the case of English Medium School, the applicants must have passed HSLC or it,s equivalent Examination with Alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI onwards in English medium School.
- In the case of Bengali Medium School, the applicants must have passed HSLC or its equivalent Examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or having in Bengali Language issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya Sanskriti Sammetan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali Medium Schools.
- In the case of Hindi Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or it’s equivalent Examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.
- In the case of Bodo Medium School, the applicants must have passed HSLC or it’s equivalent Examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo Medium Schools.
Note: Read the official advertisement in detail and know the complete instructions before apply online.
DSE Recruitment Online Application Form
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website as we have mentioned below. As we know the official advertisement has been released at www.madhyamikassam.gov.in. soon the Direct Link of PGT Recruitment will be activated on the website. candidates can apply online through the link as available below.
The subject wise, vacancy details last date to apply online will be available at the dse website.
How to Apply Assam PGT Recruitment 2023
As per the official advertisement of the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam, applicants who fulfil all the required eligibility criteria are able to submit their applications on the official website of DSE that is www.madhyamikassam.gov.in. The application will be accepted in online mode only so the applicants have to submit their online applications only on the official application page. In order to apply for DSE Requirement 2023 you need the visit the website first and than follow the instructions step-by-step as guided below.
- Visit the important link section below.
- open the link of Online Application Form.
- A new tap of the official website will open in you device.
- Find the option “New Registration” and complete the registration process with basic details like you mobile number and email id.
- After successful registration open the online form.
- Fill Online Application Form with all the necessary details very carefully.
- Then upload your request documents in prescribed format.
- After successfully filled up the online form submit the application form.
- Lastly download the form as an acknowledgement copy for further reference.
Documents required for Online Application
The applicants have to upload some documents while submitting the online application form for PGT Teacher Recruitment of Assam. So it is important to make sure that all the required documents are in you hand while filling online form.
The documents should be in PDF form in required size. A list of documents are given below that may need to upload during online application form for Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023.
- Passport Size Photograph of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of Signature.
- Age proof ( Birth Certificate or Metric Admit Card)
- HS mark sheet & Certificate
- Graduate mark sheet & certificate
- Post-Graduate Marksheet & certificate
- TET Mark sheet & certificate
- B.Ed Marksheet and Certificate
- Caste certificate in case of ST, ST, OBC, MOBC etc.
- applicants with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by the concerned authority.
- Cultural And Sports certificate if any
- Experience certificate if any
- Certificate of Ex serviceman if any
Assam HS TET Recruitment Application Date
|Application Last Date||update|
Important Link of DSE Assam Recruitment 2023
|Online Application Link||Available soon|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Studyquirk Home||Click here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Procedures of Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023
The Secondary Education of Assam will publish the merit list of the candidates for this recruitment as per the following parameters. The selection process will be completely done on the performance of the candidates in various examinations including TET and other academic qualification. The Assam PGT Merits list will be prepared based on various factors such as the marks obtained in Teacher Eligibility Test as well as in the academic performance. See details below-
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in MA/ M.Sc./ M.Com Examination.
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com Examination (In the case of Major or Honours, the marks obtained in Major or honours shall be taken into consideration).
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in BT or B.Ed. Examinations.
- 10 marks for the N.C.C. certificate (10 marks for the C certificate and 5 marks for the B certificate)
- 10 marks for participating in recognised sports at the national level representing the state of Assam.
- 10 marks for achievements in Fine Arts and cultural activities representing the state officially at the national levell.
- Read the official advertisement to more about the recruitment process.