Assam Police Recruitment 2023: The state Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) has released the official advertisement for the recruitment of 332 various posts. As per the notification, the eligible candidates can apply online before the last date on 15th September 2023. Read this article in order to know the process of recruitment, required documents, eligibility etc. are giving here along with the direct Apply link as well as post wise Number of vacancies under PIF Scheme of Assam.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023
The Assam Police Recruitment Board, known for its fair and transparent Assam Police selection process, has published the much awaited advertisement on 24th August , marking the beginning of the application process for various positions of Assam Police under PIF Scheme 2023.
There is total 332 posts, where 2 posts of Inspector (B), 60 Posts of Sub-Inspector (B), 70 Posts of Head Constable & 200 Posts of Constable in Assam Police Border Organization. The online applications are invited from Army/Navy/Air Force, ex-serviceman who are generally domiciled in the State of Assam can apply online for this recruitment within the scheduled date and time.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of recruitment||Assam Police Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Assam Police Border Organization|
|Number of posts||332|
|Online Apply starts||1 September 2023|
|Last date to Online Apply||15 September 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Assam Police Online Apply 2023
The online Application for the recruitment of Assam Police constable is going to begin from 01.09.2023 and the process continues till 15.09.2023. The eligible candidates who are Ex-Servicemen (Army/Navy/Air Force) and domiciled in Assam can apply through the official website www.slprbassam.in only. The direct link Assam Police Application Form is available below in the link section at this page.
Assam Police Vacancy details
|Name of Post||Number of Post|
Pay Scale and Grade Pay
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Inspector (B)||22,000/- 97,000/- (PB-3) and Grade Pay Rs. 10300/|
|Sub-Inspector (B)||14,000/- 60,500/- (PB-2) and Grade Pay Rs. 8700/|
|Head Constable||Rs14,000/- 60,500/- and Grade Pay Rs. 6,800/|
|Constable||14,000/- 60,500/- and Grade Pay Rs. 5,600/|
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Police Recruitment
The applicants must full fill the following criteria in order to take apply online.
- The age should not be more than 50 years as on 01-01-2023
- The Candidate must be born on or after 01.01.1973.
- Civil Education (For all posts) : HSLC or its equivalent course.
- For the posts of Constable & Head Constable : Those who retired in the rank of Sepoy to Havildar in Army or equivalent rank in Navy or Air Force.
- For the posts of Sub-Inspector & Inspector : Those who retired in the rank of Naib Subedar or above in Army or equivalent rank in Navy or Air Force.
- N.B. Ex-Servicemen who retired as Havildar or equivalent rank but put in service of 15 years or more can apply for the post of Sub-Inspector instead of Const/HC, but not for both.
Steps to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Candidates must submit the online application through SLPRB websitewww.slprbassam.in. only no other forms of application will be accepted. Followings are the steps that you can follow during submission of online application form.
- At first visit the official website slprbassam.in , the direct link is given below.
- Then Register in the Portal using valid mobile number.
- After successful registration applicants will get a Recruitment ID. If a candidate generates multiple Recruitment ID, their candidature will be cancelled.
- Upload Documents as per the recruitment.
- Submit and download the acknowledge for further purpose.
Document required to Apply Online for Assam Police
- Passport Size Photocopy
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Relevant pages of the discharge book issued by the Defence Ministry containing the personal details of applicants and his medical category at the time of discharge.
- Pension Pay Order.
- Educational Qualification Documents.
- Identity Card issued by the Zila Sainik Welfare Office.
- Certificate regarding background in Military Police, Special Forces, with special skills, Training, if any. In order to know more details please read the official notification.
Photograph and Signature
|Documents||Format||Pixel Resolution||Max. File Size|
|Photograph||JPEG||Maximum 640 x 480 (0.3 Mega Pixel) and Minimum 320 x 240.||450 kb|
|Signature||JPEG||Maximum 800 x 300 and minimum 400 x 150. Dimension: 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height).||100kb|
Note: Mobile phone photograph of signature is not acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application. To know more visit official website.
|Online Application Form||Click here (Activate 1st Sept.2023)|
|Advertisement PDF||Click Here|
- When Assam Police Recruitment online apply starts?
Ans. The online application process started from 1st September and continue till 15th September 2023.
2.What is the last date to apply online for Assam Police Recruitment?
Ans. Assam Police Recruitment online apply last date is 15th September 2023.
3.How many posts are there is Assam Police Recruitment?
Ans. There are 332 post which are to be filled up through assam police recruitment 2023.