Assam slet Admit card 2022 download online – SLET Commission of Assam, (N.E. Region) conducts State Eligibility Test Every year. The SLET commission has released the Exam date for the year 2022. The applicants who have applied for State Eligibility Test (Assam) can download the admit card from the official website @sletneonline.co.in. The direct link to download Assam SLET Admit card and check the Assam slet latest Syllabus, Important date exam patterns and instructions carefully as mentioned on this page.
Assam SLET Admit card is released (Today) The direclt link is available below. Assam SLETCommission, has released a notification on 2nd February 2022. According to the notification the date of State Eligibility Test (SET) has been postpone in view of Assembly Election In Manipur. The SET-2022 exam is rescheduled and the same will be held on 6th March, 2022 (Sundy).
Assam SLET Hall Ticket, Exam date 2022
SLET Commission of Assam North East has released the exam date on the official website. As the exam will be conducted on 6th March, 2022. After completion of application process all the applicants are waiting to download Assam slet admit card 2022. And the board of SLET Commision will release the hall ticket on their official website as mentioned. Applicants can download their hall ticket by entering application number and password. The direct link to download admits card has provided below. The admit card is issued only to those applicants who have successfully submitted their application form online. And completed the payment process on time accordingly.
Assam slet Admit card 2022 download
Candidate can download Assam slet admit card once the downloading link is activated on the official website. As SLET commission NE has declared the date of examination to be held on Sunday, 6 March 2022. Now the exam authority is ready to publish hall ticket for the applied candidates. Usually Assam SET admit card is release only a few days before the examination. However it is expected that the Assam slet admit card 2022 will be released on Tuesday, February 22.
As we know, Assam SLET admit card is a necessary document for the Assam SLET exam. Applicants have to download it online from the official website you can also download from our website as well. No candidates are allowed to enter into the examination hall without slet admit card. It is suggested to download Assam set admit card on time. Candidates who have filled up the Application Form should know all the important information mentioned by the exam authority. And the link to download hall ticket as well as some important dates related to Assam slet admit card and examination is given below.
Assam SLET Admit card 2022 important dates
|Name of the exam||State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) Assam|
|Exam Authority||Assam SLET Commission (North-East)|
|Assam SLET Exam date||6th March, 2022 (Sunday)|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Last date of payment||7th January 2022|
|Admit card release date||28 February 2022 (link below)|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Job Location||North East|
Documents Required for SLET Admit Card
Some of the important documents which are mandatory for Assam slet exam. Read the instructions carefully so that you do not face any hurry before examination.
- Applicants should bring a valid admit card with them because any Candidate will not allow entering in the examination hall.
- After downloading admit card read the instruction provided in the admit card. And make sure that the information like date, time, Applicant’s name and father name etc. correct and most importantly the venue of exam centre specified on the admit card are correct.
- Candidates need to carry a black or blue ink ball pen with them.
- The candidates should reach 30 minutes before the reporting time which has mentioned in the admit card with necessary documents.
- Applicants should bring one valid Id proof and a passport size photograph along with their admit card. You can bring any one of the following documents in addition to admit card and photocopy.
- Adhaar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card etc.
Details printed on Admit card 2022
It is suggested to read admit card once after download. Don’t forget to catch the information printed on the admit card. In case you find anything incorrect information. Then raise an immediate complaint as these are very important. Following information may mention in the Assam SET admit card 2022.
- Applicant’s full name
- Roll number or Application number of the candidate
- Category applicants belongs to
- Photograph of the Applicant.
- Name of the Exam
- Date and time duration of the exam
- Address of the examination center.
- Candidate’s reporting time
- And some important instructions.
How to download Assam SLET Admit Card 2022?
To download Assam SLET Admit Card 2022. Applicants are suggested to follows the instructions step-by-step carefully.
- Visit the official website of SLET Commission @ sletneonline.co.in
- Then the SLET home page will open on your device.
- scroll down the page you can find the link “SLET Exam Schedule” table
- Click on the link Assam SET Admit Card 2022.
- After that, a login page will open. The Applicants need to fill up the required details like application number and password and hit the submit button.
- And the admit card will download on your device.
- The take a printout of admit card for examination.
|Official website||Click here|
|Studyquirk Home||Click here|
- What is slet exam Assam?
Ans. The exam SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) which is conducted by an Board of SLET Commission. The candidate who qualify SLET Exam can apply for the post of Lectureship or lecturer on that particular state. If you qualify SLET exam. It does not ensure the job. There are other criteria which is to be ful fille d by the applicant. Assam slet exam was to be held on 27 February, 2022 but it has postponed because of the Election. And the exam is going to be held on 6 March 2022.
2. What is new exam date of Assam SLET Exam?
Answer. Assam State Eligibility Test (SET) has postponed in view of Assembly Election in Manipur. The new exam date is 6th March 2022.