Assam SLET Exam 2023: Assam SLET commission has released the official notification for Assam SLET Exam 2023. All the Candidate who are interested to appear in the State Level Eligibility Test can apply online before the last date. The SLET Exam- 2023 is going to be held on 19th March 2023. Assam SLET 2023 Online Application Form Link is available at the bottom of this page. To appear in the Test the applicant must apply Online and pay the Application fee within the time period. Additionally, make sure the eligibility criteria for the Test. Here we have provided all the details like, North East SLET 2023 Apply Link, Eligibility Criteria and important date along with some instructions of Assam SLET Exam 2023.
Assam SLET 2023 Application Form
Assam SLET 2023 Application Form started from 15th November 2023 and continues until 7th January 2023. Candidates willing to appear the Assam SLET Exam 2023 must fill up the application form online within the scheduled date. Every year SLET Commission of Assam conducted the test to determine to Eligibility of the candidate for Assistant Teacher in various colleges and universities across the northeastern states such as Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram.
A large number of applicants appear in the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) every year. The Northeast SLET conducted by Assam SLET Commission, (N.E. Region) Jalukbari, Guwahati-781014. At present The Assam SLET Exam 2023 will be held in 36 Subjects. The name of Subjects along with its Subject code has given below. Also check the important date of Assam SLET 2023.
Assam SET 2023 Important Date
|Name of Test||Assam State Level Eligibility Test (Assam SLET)|
|Conducted By||Assam SLET Commission, Jalukbari, Guwahati-781014|
|Application Form Started||15th Nov. 2023 (link below)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Application Form Last Date||7th January 2023|
|Application Fees||INR 1200|
|Last Date of Payment||13th January 2023|
|Mode of Payment||Bank Challan|
Assam SLET Exam Date 2023
The SLET Exam for the year 2023 is going to be held on March 19, 2023 at 9 different universities across the northeastern states. In order to maintain a uniform standard of Graduate and post graduate teaching through out the states and to determine the eligible candidates for a post of ASSISTANT PROFESSOR of universities and colleges. The State Level Eligibility Test is conducted every year by the SLET Commission of Assam. Last year in 2022, the SLET Exam was conducted on 27th February 2022.
The SLET Exam is conducted on 2 papers that is Paper 1 and Paper 2. In order to qualify the test applicants should know the details Assam SLET Syllabus paper-1 is a compulsory subject and the paper-2 is the candidate opted for. The details Assam SLET Exam pattern along with the marks distributed for each paper are discussed below.
Assam SLET Exam Pattern 2023 Paper 1 & Paper 2
As we know the State Level Eligibility Test is conducted on two separate papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both the papers consists only objective type questions. The Assam SLET Paper 1 or general paper contains 50 questions where each questions carry 2 marks. Thus paper 1 contains 100 marks. The Assam SLET Paper 2 or main paper contains 100 questions where each questions carry 2 marks. Hence, paper 2 consisting 200 marks. Thus Assam SLET Exam is conducted in total on 300 marks. The exam pattern as well the SLET qualifying marks are given here accordingly.
- Papers: The SLET exam contains two papers.
- Paper–1: 50 questions, carrying 2 marks each. Hence paper-1 is for 100 marks.
- Paper–2: 100 questions, carrying 2 marks each. Hence paper- is for 200 marks.
- Negative marks: No mark is deducted in case of incorrect answer.
- Question Type: Both papers contain only objective Type questions.
- Paper–1 Exam Duration: 1 hour only
- Paper–2 Exam Duration: 2 hours only
- Question pattern: Multiple Choice, Matching, Assertion and Reasoning and True and False.
Note: The SLET exam will be held on a single day in two separate shifts. The Paper-1 first shift will start from 10: AM to 11: AM. The Second paper will start from 11.30 AM to 1.30: PM.
Important Points of Assam SLET 2023
- The SLET exam will be held on 19th March 2023.
- Only the 6% of the appeared candidates is declared as qualified for Eligibility for Assistant Professors.
- In order to qualify the SLET, the candidates must have appeared in both papers and scored at least 40% aggregate marks in all two papers for UR Category and 35% for Reserved category candidates.
- The total number of Slots available for Eligibility for Assistant Professors is given in the following table as per the category of the students.
- General (UR) – 2130
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 1620
- Schedule Cast (SC) – 900
- Schedule Tribe (ST) – 450
- PWD – 300
- General –EWS – 600
Assam SET Application Fee
Candidate must pay the application fee to complete the application form. The different fee structure of Assam SLET 2023 is given in the following table according to the social category of the candidate.
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||INR 1050|
|General (EWS)||INR 1050|
|SC/ ST||INR 1000|
Note: The candidates can pay application fee through the bank challan as well as the online payment gateway Net-banking, debit card credit card or UPI Wallet.
How to fill Up Online Application Form of Assam SLET 2023?
To Fill up the Assam SLET application Form online 2023, the candidate must visit the official website of ASSAM SLET commission. There are five steps that you need to follow to apply for Assam SLET 2023. The Complete steps we have shared step-by-step as in the following. The last date to apply online is 7th January 2023. Additionally make sure that you check the eligibility criteria for Assam SLET 2023 before apply online which is available at the below link section.
- Visit the official website that is sletneonline.co.in or click on the direct apply link as available in the link section below.
- Before filling online application form, make sure all the documents are ready. The necessary document for Assam SLET Application is Certificates, Coloured Passport Size Photograph with self Attested and Candidate’s Signature.
- Upload attested copy of Cast certificate if applicable.
- After SLET Application Form Fill up and required document upload, Review and submit the form.
- Once submitted the form, a unique Application ID will be generated. Note down the Application number which is important for further use.
- Download and take a print out of the Acknowledgement form for future reference.
Pay Application Fee
- Candidate can pay application fee through Net Banking, credit/debit card or UPI Wallet. (Applicable services charges over and above exam fee are to be paid by the candidate).
- Or Download the bank challan and take a print out of it. The candidate should visit the SBI bank branch carrying the challans for exam fee payment one day after application form submission.
Take a print out of the Application Form after 2 days of depositing the fee in case of the candidate paying application fee through bank challan.
Note: To download admit card, applicants need their application ID. So make sure you save the Application ID and Password.
Assam SLET Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria to appear in SLET 2023 are in the following-
- Aspirants who have secured at least 55% marks in their Mater Degree or its equivalent from a UGC Recognised University are eligible for this test.
- In case of SC, ST, PWD, OBC belonging to non-creamy layer who have secured 50% marks in their Master Degree or its equivalent are eligible for SLET exam 2023.
- Master Degree final year, appearing candidates are eligible to sit in the SLET Exam 2023. Read the official notification in order to know the eligibility criteria in details SLET notification download link is below.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for the Assam SET 2023.
Assam SLET Exam Syllabus 2023
Assam SLET Syllabus for Paper 1 and paper 2 download is available in PDF Format: Click here to download
Paper – I is a compulsory subject for all the candidates. This paper is designed in order to assess the teaching and research aptitude of the candidate. The paper 1 contains the following topic-
- Reasoning Ability
- Divergent thinking and
- General Awareness etc.
Paper – II is a subject that the candidate opted for. A candidate can choose any one of the following subjects. The questions in Paper 2 will be asked from the subjects the applicant has chosen. So, the applicants have to prepare with the subjects listed below.
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Political Science
Assam SLET 2023 Admit Card
Assam SLET admits card is available to download 10 to 15 days before the exam date. The candidate can download their Admit card from the direct link Assam SLET Admit card 2023. An admit card is a document that allows a student to enter in an examination hall.
The admit card contains the name of the candidate along with the photograph and signature, as well as the name and address of exam centre. It is important to safe and brings it to the examination hall on the day of the exam.
The official website to download Assam slet admits card is sletneonline.co.in. It is to inform that no admit card will be sent to the candidate through post official or any other more except online download. ASSAM SLET Admit Card Link 2023
Assam State Level Eligibility Test Result 2023
SLET Result 2023 date will be made available soon by the SLET Commission of Assam. Usually, ASSAM SLET Result is declared two to three moths after the date of examination.
Last year 2022, Assam SLET Exam was held on 27th February 2022 and the result has been declared on 18th August 2022. So, all the students should check for their SLET result after finishing the test at sletneonline.co.in. Download Link Assam SLET Result-2023.
Important Link of SLET
|Assam SLET Notification 2023||Click Here|
|Assam SLET 2023 Apply Link||Click here|
|Syllabus Assam SLET 2023||Click Here|
|SLET Admit Card Link||Click Here|
|Assam SLET 2023 Result Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Studyquirk Home||Click Here|