B.Ed Syllabus of Gauhati University (PDF) Download. All the students who are studying under Gauhati University can be able to download the latest B.Ed syllabus 2022. There are 37 B.Ed College which are affiliated to Gauhati University follows the current B.Ed syllabus. Including theory and practical papers, there are 700 marks in B.Ed 1st Year and 700 marks in B.Ed 2nd year. Hence 2 years bachelor of education degree conducted in 1400 marks. The complete B.Ed 1st year as well as B.Ed 2nd year syllabus including practical papers and marks allotted to each paper will be discussed. The Direct Link B.Ed Syllabus 2022 is available below.
B.Ed Syllabus Gauhati University
B.Ed First year syllabus marking system can be divided into theory marks, internal marks and practical marks. Theory part contains 440 marks, an internal mark contains 110 marks and 150 is practical marks. Thus B.Ed 1st year syllabus Gauhati University covers 700 marks. Whereas in B.Ed 2nd year, the theory part contains 320 marks, the internal marks contains 80 marks and the practical marks contains 300 marks. Hence the B.Ed 2nd year syllabus covers 700 marks. The complete syllabus for both first year and second has has given below along with subject name and the marks allotted to each paper.
B.Ed First Year Syllabus
- Paper: 1 Developmental Psychology.
2. Paper: 2 Contemporary Concerns and Issues in Indian Education.
3. Paper: 3 Teaching Approaches and Strategies
4. Paper: 4 Languages and Curriculum Transaction.
5. Paper: 5 Foundation of Education.
6. Paper: 6 (Pedagogy of School Subject-1) (Choose any one of the following)Teaching of Assamese
a)Teaching of English
b) Teaching of science
c) Teaching of history
(Pedagogy of school Subject-2) (Any one)
- Social science
Paper: 7 This paper contains three parts, (Enhancement of professional Capacity) EPC-1, EPC-2 and EPC-3.
- EPC-1: Practical Teaching
- EPC-2: Drama and Arts in Education
- EPC-3: ICT and Classroom Transaction.
B.Ed Second Year Syllabus
- Paper: 8 Gender issues and concerns in Education
- Paper: 9 Foundation of Curriculum Development.
- Paper: 10 Measurements and Evaluation in Education.
- Paper: 11, Inclusions In Education.
- and Paper: 12 Action Research.
- Paper: 13 This is an optional paper students can choose any one of the following papers.
- Environmental Education
- Guidance & Counselling
- Health & Physical Education
- Teacher Education
- Peace and Human rights Education.
- Paper: 14
- PC-4: Education For Development of Self
- Paper: 15 Internship (Four Months)