Bed Lesson Plan English Poetry
Topic: Daffodils by William Wordsworth
A. Identification of data:
|Name of the school: |
Jhagrarpar M.V School,
Class : VII
Number of Students: 90 Duration: 40 minutes
|Subject : English|
Lesson : Daffodils
Textbook : Sunbeam English Reader II
Name of teacher : NASIR
Roll No : 59
Date : ….
B. General Objectives:
- First To enable the students to understand English Language properly.
- To enable the students to listen, speak, read and write correctly.
- And to develop the vocabulary and language style.
- To develop interest of students in English Language and Literature.
C. List of Teaching Aids:
a).General Aids :
b) Specific Aids :
- A chart showing the picture of William Wordsworth.
- A beautiful picture of a garden with full of Daffodils flowers.
2. Introduction of lesson plan
|step||Assumed previous knowledge||Teacher’s activity||Student’s activity|
|Assumed Previous knowledge |
Announcement of the day’s topic.
|The teacher will enter the classroom with a smiling face and greet the students. |
Then the teacher will arrange the classroom properly. And ask some questions to the students in order test their previous knowledge.
1. In which season the trees are seen filled with leaves and flowers?
2.Name some of the flowers you like most?
3.Name at least one flower which blooms at spring in England?
Satisfied with the answers of students. The teacher will announce that today we shall study about the poem “
Dffodils and write name of the topic on the top of the blackboard.
|Students will greet the teacher by standing up and follow the teacher s command.|
And will try to answer the questions asked by the teacher.
1 Spring season.
2.Sunflower , lily, tulip, rose etc.
Students will write down the topic’s name on their copies.
Presentation page 2
Thus, we can make a Lesson Plan on English Poetry