CG Pre B.Ed Application Form 2022: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) has announced cg vyapam b.ed entrance exam date 2022. All the applicants who want to take B.Ed admission at various B.Ed colleges at Chhattisgarh. In order to take they have to appear and qualify the CG Pre B.Ed Exam 2022 which will be held on 12 June 2022. The candidate will be able to apply online form at the official website @vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. The direct link CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Application Form is available below. Read this article to know the required eligibility criteria, important date, exam pattern and the complete process of B.Ed Admission 2022.
New Update: CG Pre B.Ed 2022 exam date has been declared. The exam will be held on 12 June 2022. See the notification below.
CG B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022
CG Vyapam B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 is conducted every year for the admission of Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed) course. The exam contains 100 multiple choice questions carrying each question as 1 mark. Hence, there will be 100 marks which are asked from 5 different sections. Applicants have to secure good marks in order to ensure for B.Ed admission. As the B.Ed admission process is done based on the ranks secured by the candidates. See the exam pattern and syllabus.
CG Pre B.Ed Exam 2022: Application Form Overview
|Exam name||CG Pre B.Ed Exam 2022|
|Conducted by||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (cg vyapam)|
|Exam level||State level exam|
|Online application started||27 April 2022|
|Application form last date||22 May 2022|
|Mode of apply||Online|
|Online admit card||Update|
|cg b.ed entrance exam 2022 date||12 June 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (OMR Based)|
|Category||B.Ed Entrance Exam|
CG Pre B.Ed Exam 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Vyapam.cgstate.gov.inChhattisgarh Professional Examination Board hasreleased the official notification inviting online applicationfor CG Pre B.Ed exam 2022. The online registration for CG B.ed Entrance exam has started on 27 April andcontinuestill 22 May 2022. The direct link of CG Pre B.Ed Application Form 2022 is given below. However, Applicants are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before apply online. The complete exam pattern, eligibility criteria and other instructions regarding CG B.Ed Entrance Exam is available at the official website as mentioned below. The basic Eligibility Criteria for CG Pre B.Ed Exam 2022 are as in the following.
- Education qualification: Applicants have to secure the minimum qualifying marks as per the norms of NCTE in the Graduation or Post-Graduation.
- Relaxation: 5% in qualifying marks will be provided in case of the reserved category candidates.
- Age limit: The applicants lower limit age must be more that 20 years as on the date 2021, December 31.
Note: To know the details of eligibility criteria for the CG Pre B.Ed exam 2022. Download the official notification from its official website.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Application Form (Chhattisgarh)
To apply for the CG Pre B.Ed 2022 application form applicants have to visit the official website. Before apply online check the required eligibility criteria. As the cg vyapam b.ed entrance exam is going to be held on June 2022. And, the online registration will be start from 27 April 2022. The step-by-steps instruction for to apply online is given below. Besides this the direct link is available below so that applicants can apply easily.
- Firstly, visit the official website that is @cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- In the homepage, click on the link “CG B.Ed Apply 2022”.
- Then fill all the required information like your education qualification, address etc very carefully.
- Next upload the documents like scanned photograph and signature and other documents if required.
- The uploaded documents must be in valid format and size.
- The documents format must be in .jpeg format and size should be within 50 KB.
- Then accept the terms and conditions by clicking on “I AGREE” button accordingly.
- SELECT the exam centre as per your preference along with the centre code.
- Complete all the steps and pay the application fee.
- Once your are done take a print out of the application form.
The application fee can be paid in online mode as well as in offline mode. The required application fee as per the category of the candidates is given below.
|Category wise||Application fee|
|ST, SC, PwD||INR. 100|
|General (UR)||INR. 200|
CG B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The CG Pre B.Ed exam will be administered in offline mode.
- Exam of Duration: The exam duration of is 2 hrs only
- Total Marks: There will be 100 marks. Each question carries 1 mark.
- Type of Question: All questions are in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Medium: The medium of the exam shall is Hindi and English only.
- Total question: A total number of 100 questions will be asked in the CG Pre B.Ed entrance exam.
- Marking Scheme: Applicants will be credited 1 mark for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking system in the exam. Zero mark is deducted in case of any wrong question attempt.
- The 100 marks will be asked from the 5 different topics which are given at the following table.
|Subjects wise||Number of Question||Marks|
Important Link CG Pre B.Ed 2022
|Download Official Notification pdf||Click here|
|CG Pre B.Ed Syllabus 2022||Click here|
|CG Vyapam B.Ed Entrance Apply Form||Click here|
|CG Pre B.Ed Official Page||Click here|
|Studyquirk Homepage||Click here|
Note: The direct link will be update here on 27 April 2022
Q. When CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Application Form will begin?
A. The online Application Form for CG b.ed entrance exam will start on 27 April 2022.
Q. What is the last date CG Pre BEd application form?
A. The last date for B.Ed entrance application form is 22 May 2022.
Q. When CG Vyapam B.Ed entrance Exam will be held?
A. CG B.Ed entrance exam will be conducted on 12 June 2022.