CTET 2022 Application Form :The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the CTET Exam in between December 2022 to January 2023. All the applicants willing to appear in CTET 2022 for this session. They must fill up the applicantion form before the last date. The CBSE is likey to activate the CTET Online application form link from 31st October 2022 onwards on its official website. The candidate can apply for CTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 through the Direct Link Ctet.nic.in 2022 Registration Form available on this page below. Before apply online the candidate must check the important date, eligibility published on @ctet.nic.in 2022 application form. In this article, Applicantion Form date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern etc. has been discussed well. Beside this the Direct Link to download ctet notification 2022 is available at the bottom of this page. Read this article to Know details of CTET 2022.
CTET DEC 2022 Application Form Date
The 16th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be conducted by (CBSE) in CBT (Computer Based Test – Online) mode. According to the official notification, the Computer Based Test will be held between December, 2022 to January, 2023. The exact date of CTET Dec 2022 exam will be
mentioned on the admit card of the applicants.
The online application process for CTET December session will start from 31.10.2022 onwards and the last date for submitting online application form is 24.
11.2022 upto 23:59 hrs. In order to know the details of examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria you can visit the official website as well as go through this page.
Latest: CTET 2022 Notification: CBSE has published the official notification regarding the 16th edition of CTET exam on @ctet.nic.in. According to the official notice, CTET Exam 2022 will be conducted in December 2022 in CBT mode only. The CTET 2022 Online apply will be starting from 31st October and the process will continue till 24th November 2022. Check details below.
CTET Exam 2022 Application Form
CTET 2022 Application Form, online registration for CTET will be starting from starting from 31st October and continues till 24th November 2022. So the applicants who are preparing themselves for the exam must fill the online application form before the end of date. As we have mentioned the last date for online apply for CTET 2022 is 24.10.2022. However, applicants can pay application fee till 25th October till 3.30 PM. The online application fee for the General and OBC candidates is 1000 INR for a single papar and 1200 for both paper. See the details fee structure and the syllabus as given below.
Notificaton regarding online registration for CTET Exam is available on the official website of CBSE. Besides this the Direct link is given below in the link section. After the confirmation of the date of CTET Exam and activation of apply link, We will update soon on this page. As of now, the ctet online apply 2022 link is not activated by The CBSE.
All the students who are willing to be a teacher has to fulfill the Eligibility criteria to teach class 1 to 5 And 6 to 8. Candidates who are planning to seat in the CTET exam 2022 (December) session and wants to know the dates of application to fill up the CTET 2022 Application Form can read this post carefully.
CTET (Central Eligibility Test) is a national level exam which is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). It helds twice in a year. Many candidates who prepares well and qualify the exam with good marks and become a nation builder. The qualifying candidates are selected and recruited as a teacher for class 1 to 8. You can qualify the exam by filling up the CTET Dec 2022 Application Form.
CTET 2022 Application Form: Important date
|CTET 2022 Notification December||Click here|
|Ctet.nic.in Registration Form Date||31 October 2022|
|Deadline of Online Application||24 November 2022|
|Online Application fee||INR 1000|
|Corrections in CTET online application form (if any mistakes)||update|
|CTET 2022 Exam date||Between December 2022 to Jan 2023|
The Application process of CTET July (December ) 2022 has various steps. Candidates must know the process of application very carefully. Candidate’s name, registration, Application form submission uploading image and signature in the application form and and then payment of application fee. Before filling up the CTET application form candidate must read the instructions very carefully so that you can be free from any mistakes. Candidates also must ensure that they have all the required information and documents with them while filling the application form as per requirement.
CTET Application fee
After submission of the Applicantion form candidates have to pay the application fees separately.
Note: Candidates have to pay the application fees in online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking as per their category. The different Fees structure in category wise are as follows.
|Category||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I and II||Payment Mode|
|General/OBC||1000/-||1200/-||Online- Debit/Credit Card. Offline- Syndicate/ Canada Bank Challan|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Person||/- 500||600/-||same|
Require Documents to fill CTET Application Form 2022:
Candidates must know the documents require to fill up the application form of CTET 2022. And it is very important to keep all the require documents ready before filling the application form of CTET 2022.
- Provide a valid Phone number and email id while form filling so that success of application and other all important notification can be sent directly to the phone of email id.
- Applicants must keep a scanned signature and photograph for ready while applying for CTET to be uploaded. The signature should be in running handwriting and the signature in capital letter will not be accepted by the Central Board OF Secondary Education.
- Applicants must keep all the required certificates in finger tips for uploading while applying for CTET.
CTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
National Council of Education sets up the Eligibility Criteria for teaching exam. The candidate who wants to be a teacher by qualifying CTET Exams 2022 have to meet the certain eligibility criteria which is laid down by CBSE. (Central Board of Secondary Education) for both the paper (Paper-1 & Paper-2).
The basic CTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria for this exam are given below step by steps-
1 Educational Qualification: (Paper-1)
- Applicants must have passed senior secondary (10+2) or its equivalent with at least 50% of marks.
- And also he/she must have 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education (passed or appearing).
- Passed 10+2 from a recognised institute with at least 45% marks.
- And passed or appearing in two years teacher training course in Elementary education ( mentioned NCTE, 2002).
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary (10+2) from a recognised institute with minimum 50% of marks.
- And passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years bachelor degree in Elementary education (B.EL.ED).
- Applicants should have pass 10+2 with minimum 50% marks.
- And he/she should have passed or appearing in two year diploma in special education.
- Graduation in any stream arts/science/commerce with at least 50% of marks.
- And B.ed degree .
CTET Educational Qualification for Paper-2
For qualifying as a teacher in elementary stage . The candidate must meet any one of the following qualification as per the guideline of NCTE. Applicants should check the eligibility once the official notification release.
- Candidates must complete the graduation degree from any stream.
- And passed of appearing in the last year of two year (D.Ed) course.
- The applicants must be graduate from any stream with 50% marks.
- And he/she must have passed or appearing 1 year B.Ed course)
- Applicants must obtain graduation degree and passed or appearing in the final year of two year diploma in elementary education.
- Candidates should have a Graduation degree with 45% marks and he also complete a year in (B.Ed degree) NCTE norms
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 from a recognised institute and he/she should have passed or appearing in the final year of 4 YEARS BA/BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ Bsc.Ed.
- Applicants with graduation with 50% of marks and he/she must have passed or appearing 1 year B.Ed in special education.
Remember: filling up any wrong or incorrect information can lead to cancelation of your application. Or may be a prosecution to a legal action as per the guideline of NCTE.
- 5% of qualifying marks as a relaxation in the educational qualification will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserve categories such as (ST/SC/OBC) and also for differently abled candidates, according to the policy of Governments.
- Candidates with diploma or degree in teacher education should be from recognised institute by NCTE.
How to apply for CTET 2022 Application Form
Candidates aspiring to apply the CTET 2022 Application Form can visit the official website specified by CBSE. And then by following these steps can successfully submit their application form.
Step 1 – Candidate’s Registration
The first step of the CTET application form is the registration of the candidate The Applicants can follow the following steps to complete the registration process for CTET 2022 exam –
- First of all visit and open The official website of CBSE www.ctet.nic.in to apply for CTET
- After that you will see the option ‘CTET July 2022 Application Form’ in the home page click and open.
- A fresh new window will open now
- Click on the option ‘Apply Now’
- Then the online registration form will open now.
- Fill up all the personal information such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, E-Mail ID, Address, Mobile Number etc whichever is require.
- After filling all the necessary information create a unique password and click on submit button.
- Your CTET registration will be confirmed and your unique CTET Application number will be generated.
- You will also received the CTET application number on your provide mobile number through sms.
Step 2 Application Form Submit:
The second step is to submit your CTET application form. In this steps you have to provide the following information.
- Select the Examination Centre which you want.
- The language for CTET
- Your question paper medium.
- Aadhar Card No (which is Optional)
- Select gender male/female
- And then choose category like ST/SC/GEN or OBC
- Select your qualifying examination status from the option: qualified/passed/appearing.
- Select Applying for (Paper I or Paper-II) or (both paper)
Then Uploading of the scanned image and sign in CTET Application Form 2022
Applicants have to upload Image and Sign as per the dimension and format are required.
- The scanned images of the Photo and Sign must be in jpg format.
- The Size of the photograph must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- The Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb.
- The Dimension of the Photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) * 4.5 cm (Height) .
- Image dimension of Signature between 3.5 cm (length) * 1.5 cm (Height).
After completing all the required information and uploads click on submit and download the CTET Application form 2022. Before final submission make sure that you re-check the information you provide is correct and then proceed.
After submission of application:
After submission of CTET application form, the applicants will have to wait like the release of admit card. Or any other changes take place the candidates have to check official website for any important information. Generally the information regarding CTET will send directly to the registered mobile number and email id. To keep up-to-date information keep visiting our website www.studyquirk.com where you can be provided latest information about competitive exams and also the study material for CTET/TET.
|Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Studyquirk Home||Click here|
FAQs on CTET 2022:
Q. When CTET Exam will be held in 2022?
CTET exam is going to be conducted between Dec 2022 to Jan 2023.
What is the Last date CTET 2022 application form?
The last date of ctet online form is 24 November 2022.
Q. When can I apply for Ctet 2022?
A. You can apply for CTET 2022 after the announcement of the date of online registration. The tentative date for CTET is June/July. The exact date is not announced yet. However, the date of application form of ctet is likely to be announced very soon…
Q. How can I apply for Ctet 2022?
A. You can apply for CTET 2022 through the official website of ctet.
First visit the official website specified by CBSE
Then in the homepage find the option indicates “Apply Now”
Open the tab and fill up the necessary information correctly. You can visit How to apply ctet application form 2022.
Q. Will Ctet be conducted in 2022?
A. Though the exam date of CTET 2022 is not declare yet. But CBSE declare the exam month which is December 2022. Keep Checking the official website of CBCE for latest updates.
Q. Is Ctet valid for lifetime?
A. Yes, The Union Ministry of Education has recently declared that The certificate of TET or CTET is valid for lifetime. Now the candidates who wants to be a teacher by qualifying TET/CTET need to be worry for the cancellation of the time period the certificate.
Q. Is Bed necessary for Ctet?
A. If you have Bed degree you can seat for CTET or TET exam. But it is not mandatory that you must have Bed , there are certain other eligibility criteria for CTET. You can see the complete eligibility criteria for CTET 2022. Visit: Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2022.
Q. Is Ctet 2022 exam Cancelled?
A. The online notification of CETE 2022 has been out. According to the notification the CTET exam is going to be held in December 2022. Though the exac date of CTET 2022 is not declare yet. But it seems to be declare very soon for the Application. Keep Checking the official website of CBCE for latest updates. There is no official notification for the cancellation the ctet exam.
1 thought on “CTET 2022 Application Form, Offical Notification, Exam Date, Apply”
December exam form date