The Department of Elementary Education of Assam has released the official notification regarding dee Assam Physical Document Verification 2023. All the candidate whose name is appearing in the list of selected candidates for document verification against their preference district must attain on the mentioned date. The required documents that need to carry along with them are also mentioning below.
Physical Document Verification LP UP
Candidates who have applied for LP UP post under DEE must read the official notification and should attain the venue on time. The dee Assam Physical Document Verification is going to start from 14th March 2023 as phase wise. Here is the details.
Physical Document Verification Details:
- Date- 14 to 24 March 2023
- Venue- Knowledge Centre, Dairy Development Department, Assam Khanapara, Guwahati – 22
- Time- 9:30 to 6:00 PM
- The applicants must attend the Physical Document Verification along with the following documents.
a. All relevant original documents
b. Copy of Online Application
c. A self-attested photocopy.
2. There will be two shifts, i.e. Morning and Afternoon. The candidates of morning shift shall be allowed to enter the venue from 9:00 AM onwards and candidates of afternoon shift will be allowed to enter the venue from 1:30 PM onwards as per the list published on the website.
3. The candidature of the candidates who fail to attend the Physical Document Verification till the last date fixed, will be cancelled forthwith, without any further notice.
4. Only applicants will be allowed inside the venue.
District Wise Date for dee Assam Physical Document Verification (Phase 1)
|Name of Districts ( as option or Preference)
|Kamrup (M) Kamrup
List of candidates for Physical Document Verification (Phase-1)
|List of selected Candidates