DHS Assam Recruitment 2022: Online Application for 2720 post has started on 8th February 2022. Applicants who hold the required Eligibility Criteria for the various posts. Grade-3 (Technical and non-Technical category and grade-4 posts under the Directorate of Heath and Services, Assam. . They can apply online before the deadline of application form. The last date for online application was 18th February. Meanwhile the date has been extended. Applicants can apply online. The Direct Link is availabe below. Read this article to know details about DHS Assam Recruitment 2022.
DHS Online Application Form 2022
Directorate of Heath Service (DHS) Assam has published the notification on 8th December 2021. According to the advertisement the total number of vacancies are 2,720 for grade III & grade IV in technical and non-technical fields. Eligible candidates can get more information about the recruitment under DHS Assam recruiting from the official site @dhs.assam.gov.in. The online application for the post has started on 8th February 2022 (Today). All the eligible candidate can apply from today onward and the last date for online apply is 28th February 2022. Check the direct link DHS Recruitment 2022 below.
DHS Recruitment 2022 Imp date
|Department name||Directorate of Heath Service, (DHS) Assam|
|Name of post||Grade-3 (Technical & Non technical) and Grade-4|
|Total Number of Post||2720|
|Job type||Assam Government Job|
|Online application started||8 February 2022|
|Deadline of Online Application||18th February (Extended to 28th February 2022)|
|Mode of apply||Online|
DHS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates who are going to apply for the post under DHS their age limit must be between 18 years to 40 years old. Candidate should have passed the HSSLC with a degree of at least 6 months in computer course.
- An applicant must have a certificate of training or experience in the respective area.
- The age limit according to the category of candidates is mentioned below.
- UN RESERVED CANDIDATE: Minimum 18 years and the upper age limit is 40 years
- OBC / MOBC: Lower limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 43 years
- SC / ST: Minimum 18 years and upper age limit is 45 years.
- PWD: Minimum 18 years and upper age limit is 50 years.
DHS Successful candidates shall receive a salary scale of Rs 12,000 to Rs 52,000 with a grade of Rs 3,900 as a monthly basis salary.
Steps to apply for DHS Assam Recruitment 2022
Applicants are suggested to read the advertisement published by the concerned department before online applies. Interested and eligible candidate can apply online through the official site of DHS Assam recruitment portal. However, the direct link DHS Online apply on this page below. After visiting the official website applicants should follow the instructions below to apply DHS Assam Recruitment online.
- First visit the official website that is dhs.assam.gov.in.
- Then open the Online Application link on the homepage.
- A new window of DHS Assam portal will appear.
- Then complete the registration process by entering all the important details.
- After that click on the online application link and log in with registration number and password.
- Then enter all your entries like personal details and educational information carefully. And Upload the necessary documents.
- And, submit the application form and take a printout of the the application form.
|DHS Official site||Click here|