Dhubri PGTT College is one of the reputed private colleges which is affiliated to Gauhati University. And the college offers the course of B.Ed degree .Dhubri b.ed college has 100 seats for fresher as well as deputed teachers and the duration of the course is Two years. The B.Ed admission under Gauhati University is started. Here the Admission process and the merti list for B.Ed admission at Dhubri Post Graduat Teacher Training College Iis provided below.
The provisional Merit List For B.Ed 1st Year Admission 2021-2022 released by the college. The direct link to download is given below.
Dhubri PGTT College B.Ed Admission Process Open
B.Ed Admission for the Academic session 2021-2022 of Dhubri PGTT College is going on. The process of B.ED admission Form issue and submission for the B.Ed 1st year for the session 2021-2022 started on 27th December 2021 and the last date of Form submission is 3 January 2022. However as per the notice the last date of form submission has been extended up to 8th January 2022 till 3:00 PM.
|Name of Course||B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)|
|Application Form start||27th December 2021|
|Form Submission date ends||8th January 2022|
|Provisional Merit list||Available (Link is given below)|
|Affiliated to||Gauhati University|
|1st Year B.Ed admission fee||60000/|
>>Check G.U Affiliated College
The entire candidate who have been successfully appeared and qualify the GUBEDCET Entrance Test 2021 can apply for the BED Admission to the respective college. The Admission of B.Ed course shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination and other selection process as per the policy of the state government or the respective institution.
Documents to be submitted along with Application Form
Candidates need to submit the following documents along with Application Form as mentioned below on the due date.
- Photo copy of G.U B.Ed Entrance Admit
- A print out of G.U B.Ed Entrance result sheet
- Colored Passport size photo (4 copies)
- Photo copy of HULK admit card as an age proof
- Copy of certificate and mark sheets of all semester of graduation.
- Photo copy of certificate and mark sheets of all semester of master degree.
- Caste certificate/EWS Certificate (if any)
- G.U registration certificate/migration certificate.
- Photo copy of PAN card/adhaar card.
- Modification of G.U. B.Ed Entrance marks (if any)
- Applicants with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s degree or in the Master’s degree in sciences/social sciences/humanity etc. or any other equivalent degree are eligible for the admission to B.Ed the program.
- And the Candidate must have appeared in GUBEDCET Entrance Test and and should acquired minimum marks as cut off marks mentioned by the University are eligible to apply for B.Ed admission 2021-2022.
Dhubri PGTT College Final Merit List 2021-2022
The Final Merit list of B.Ed admission for the academic session 2021-2022 is declared by the Institution.
|GUBEDCET Merit List||Click here|
|Studyquirk Home||Click here|
Disclaimer: The above information is provided on this page only for educational purpose to help the applicants. However candidates are suggested to visit the college for B.Ed admission and other info.