Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Syllabus 2022 – Applicants willing to take Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed) admission under Dibrugarh University. They must appear in B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the university. The admission process is done on the basis of entrance marks as well as the career performance marks of the candidate. The Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET contains 70 marks and career performance will carry 30 marks. On this article the complete CET syllabus along with the exam pattern will be discuss. Applicants must have a clear idea about the syllabus and the exam pattern in order to get B.ed admission. (See Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2022.)
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2022 – Syllabus
In order to obtain good marks, candidates must know the whole syllabus for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Syllabus 2022. As it prescribes the different sections and each sections comprises various topics from which the questions will be set in the exam.
As we know the Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common entrance Test Syllabus contains 70 marks. Each question carries one mark. Hence there will be 70 questions of multiple choice questions. The whole syllabus covering from 5 different sections including General aptitude, numerical ability, Reasoning, G. English and Teaching amplitude. Each section contains different topics. The complete syllabus and the marks allotted for each section are given below.
B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Pattern- Overview
- The total marks in the Dibrugarh University Common Entrance Test (B.Ed-CET) Contains 70 Marks.
- The exam will be conducted in offline pen and paper mode only.
- Each question carries one mark. Hence all questions are objective type questions.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of CET marks and Career Performance marks obtain by the applicants.
- Career performance marks will carry 30 marks. Hence, 10% of marks secured in H.S.L.C, H.S and Graduation or Post-Graduation will be counted as career performance in each examination. For examples if a candidate gets 55% marks in H.S examination. Then 5.5 marks will be counted as career performance marks in that examination.
- There will be 5 different sections in CET exam that are General Knowledge, General English, Test of Reasoning, Numerical ability & Teaching aptitude.
- Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET will be of 1 hour 30 minutes.
- The different sections and the marks allotted in each section are given below in tabulated manner.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed entrance Syllabus: 2022
|Section wise||Number of questions||Allotted Marks|
|1. General English||15||15|
|2. Reasoning aptitude||15||15|
|3. General awareness||20||20|
|4. Numerical aptitude||10||10|
|5. Teaching Learning aptitude||10||10|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Entrance Syllabus: 2022
- General English
In this section General English contains 15 marks. Under the section of Dibrugarh university B.Ed CET syllabus. The applicants can covers the following topic in order to obtain good marks in the exam.
Idioms and Phrases
Synonyms & Antonyms
Fill in the blank
Active & Passive Voice
2. General Knowledge
|This section as a part of Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET syllabus contains 20 marks. Applicants should have the basic knowledge related to the following topic.|
|Wars and Neighbors|
New Education policy
Important National Facts
Heritage & Arts
“Test of Reasoning” for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Syllabus
Shapes and Mirrors
D.U B.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus for Numerical aptitude
- Time & Distance
- HCF and LCM
- Problems on Trains
- Profit & Loss
- Indices & Surds
- Problems on Numbers
- Simple Equations
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Boats & Stream
- Permutations & Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Ratio and Proportion
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus for Teaching & Learning aptitude
- Current Indian Education (Issues and policies)
- Interpersonal and Intrapersonal communication skills
- Children & Teaching Profession
- Attitude Towards Education
- Professional Information & Interest in Teaching Profession
- Leadership Qualities
- Group Management.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed entrance book 2022 for preparation
Following are the names of important books that will help you to crack B.Ed entrance exam conducted by Dibrugarh University 2022.
Name of books
- Numerical Aptitude by Kiran Publications – Click here
- Teaching Aptitude by RPH Editorial – click here
- English Grammar by Wren and Martin – click here
- Lucent General Knowledge and Arihant Experts – click here
- Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggralwal- click here
Note: The Dibrugarh university university has not released the syllabus yet. The information provided above is education purpose only. The topics may be change from the syllabus for upcoming B.Ed. CET 2022. We will update here once the university release new syllabus for 2022.