EMRS Recruitment syllabus 2023: The National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) has recently advertised for the recruitment of 6329 post of Trained Graduate Teachers and Hostel Warden (Male & Female). The online application has started from 18th July and continues till 18th August 2023.
Candidates who have applied for these are have to appear in written examination on the scheduled date. For EMRS Recruitment 2023 the NESTS has published the complete EMRS Recruitment syllabus separately at emrs.tribal.gov.in. for TGT teachers and Hostel Warden in PDF format. Read this article in order to know & download emrs hostel warden syllabus 2023 as well EMRS TGT Syllabus 2023.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Syllabus pdf download
A large number of candidates are going to appear in the EMRS Staff Selection Exam but as only the candidates perform well in the test are to be selected. Therefore, if you are going to appear in the exam must know the EMRS Recruitment syllabus and complete exam pattern to be qualified. Also check the important dates of EMRS Recruitment (ESSE 2023).
|Name of Exam||EMRS Staff Selection Exam|
|Total Number of Post||6329|
|Apply online started||18th July 2023|
|Last date Online Apply||18th August 2023|
|Exam Type||OMR based|
|Official website||Click here|
EMRS TGT Syllabus 2023
- EMRS Staff Selection Exam (ESSE-2023) for TGT teachers will be conducted in (Pen-Paper) mode.
- The medium of exam paper is both in Hindi and English.
- There will be negative marking system in the exam.
- Exam for TGT conducted in 180 marks, 120 marks are objective type and 30 marks in Language Competency Test.
- One mark (1) will be awarded to every right answer and 0.25 shall be subtracted for every incorrect answer.
- Unanswered questions will not be awarded any marks.
- The exam duration is 3 hours without any time limit for each part of the test individually.
- The part wise complete exam syllabus for TGT exam is in the following table.
|SL.||Subjects||No. of the questions||Allotted Marks|
|Part 1||General Awareness||10||10|
|Part 2||Reasoning Ability||10||10|
|Part 3||Knowledge of ICT.||10||10|
|Part 4||Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
|Part 5||a) Subject specific syllabus – Difficulty level Graduation b) Experiential activity-based pedagogy and case study-based questions. c) NEP-2020 d) Khelo India, Fit India and other similar programs of Govt. of India (for PETs only)||80||80|
|Part 6||Language Competency General Hindi, General English and Regional Language* (10 marks each subject).||30||30|
- Note: Part 6 is qualifying in nature only with minimum 40% marks in each language. Part-I to V of the applicants will not be evaluated, if he/she fails to attain qualifying marks in Part-VI.
- For all subjects of TGT, part 1-4 is common. Part 5 will be subject oriented and part 6 will be as per the option selected by the candidate. Fore more details visit official website.
EMRS Hostel Warden Syllabus 2023
- The written exam contains 120 marks only for hostel warden.
- All questions are objective type.
- The exam duration is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There are also negative marks (0.25) for every incorrect answers.
- 1 mark is credited for each right answers.
- There are six parts in the exam syllabus, the exam pattern along with all the components are given in the following table.
|SL.||Subject wise||No. of questions||Allotted marks|
|Part-4||Knowledge of POCSO & Other children safety related Act. Of GOI.||10||10|
|Part-6||Language competency, General Hindi, General English, and regional language (10 marks each subject.)||30||30|
EMRS Syllabus Download 2023 PDF Links
EMRS Syllabus has been out along with the EMRS TGT and Hostel warden Recruitment 2023 for 6329 different posts. For each category of post and exam, the National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) has published a different syllabus. The direct link is given in the link section below.