The National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), an independent organization recognized under Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India invites online application from Indian Citizens for recruitment on direct basis to the posts of Trained Graduate Teachers and Hostel Warden (Male & Female). The eligible and interested candidates can apply online for emrs tgt hostel warden recruitment 2023 before the last date at emrs.tribal.gov.in. The direct link along with official notification is given below.
EMRS TGT Recruitment 2023 apply online
Eligible candidates are invited to fill online applications form for the total of 6329 posts in EMRS Trained Graduate Teachers and Hostel Warden. The application form filling started from 21 July 2023 and the last date to fill online form is 18th august 2023.
Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs) are being established with the objective of providing quality education from Class VI to XII students belonging to ST category. These schools will be set up at block level as residential schools and will have separate hostels for boys and girls, accommodation for teachers, mess facility, playground and all other amenities in line with Navodaya Vidyalayas.
The emrs tgt hostel warden recruitment 2023 under the will be done on direct basis to the posts of Trained Graduate Teachers and Hostel Warden (Male & Female). Therefore, candidates waiting for these jobs can apply online form before the last date as per the guidelines provided by the authority. The details are below.
|Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS)
|Application form starts
|Last date to apply online
|Name of Post
|TGT & Hostel Warden
|Number of Posts
|Who Can Apply
EMRS TGT Eligibility Criteria
- “Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or another NCTE recognized institution in the concerned subject,
- or a Bachelor’s Honors Degree in the concerned subject. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects for at least two years in the three-year degree course.
- or a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute in the concerned subject. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of the degree course.”
EMRS Hostel Warden Eligibility Criteria
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution in concerned subject.
- OR Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university /institute
|UR / OBC/ EWS TGT)
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS (Hostel Warden)
|SC/ ST/ PwD (All Posts)
Selection Process for TGT and Warden Recruitment 2023
- Written Examination (OMR Based) Pen Paper mode.
- Interview (if required for specific post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
TGT Exam Pattern
|Language Competency Test
- EMRS Staff Selection Exam (ESSE-2023) for Trained Graduate Teachers and Hostel Warden (Male & Female) will be conducted in OMR Based (Pen Paper) mode.
- All questions will be Objective type questions.
- For TGT post, objective type questions consist 120 marks and language competency consist of 30 marks.
- The medium of exam papers will be in both English and Hindi. However, in case of TGT, the Language Competency Test in Part-VI will be conducted in Regional Language chosen by the applicants.
Hostel Warden Exam Pattern
|Complete Exam Pattern & Syllabus
How to Apply Form EMRS TGT and Hostel warden Post 2023
- Visit the official website that is emrs.tribal.gov.in the direct link is available in the link section below.
- Then Click on Register now button and complete registration process.
- After that login with new registration number and password as provided.
- Click on the tab “Apply” link and proceed.
- After completing all the required details along with Photo and signature and other documents.
- Review and confirm the same by clicking on the final submit tab.
- And pay the Application Fee as per your category.
- Finally download/print the form.
EMRS TGT Recruitment 2023 Vacancy details
|No. of Post
|Hostel Warden (Male)
|Hostel Warden (Female)
EMRS TGT Recruitment 2023 Salary
EMRS Important Link :-
|Hostel Warder Apply Online
|TGT Apply Link
|Syllabus and Exam Pattern
FAQs on emrs tgt hostel warden
What is the last date to apply for emrs 2023?
The last date to apply for emrs recruitment 2023 is 18th August 2023.
What is the qualification for Emrs exam?
The minimum qualification is graduation for emrs exam. However, it varies as per the category of post. visit emrs.tribal.gov.in to know more.
Is Ctet compulsory for EMRs?
How many Eklavya schools are there in West Bengal?
How many Eklavya model schools are there in India?
What is the full form of EMRSs?
Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS)