IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2022: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) B.Ed entrance exam is going to be held on 8th May 2022. All the applicants who have applied for the IGNOU B.Ed 2022 entrance test. They can download their entrance exam admit card from @ignou.ac.in. In order to download the admit card, applicants need to enter their – Control Number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth. The direct link IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2022 available below. Applicants can download their hall ticket or Admit card once the university activates the downloading link. Read this article to get complete details of IGNOU B.Ed admit card 2022 release date, how to download, required documents and other instructions.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card
Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to release the IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card 2022. Eligible & interested applicants can download their IGNOU B.Ed 2022 hall ticket for their exam. The online admit card release date has not been announced yet. However, it is expected that the exam authority will release the Admit Card 2022 on last week of April, the official portal of IGNOU. The direct link is given below. In order to access the admit card, you have to enter the Control Number, Mobile Number & Date of Birth. Also check the important dates related to IGNOU B.Ed entrance Test admit card 2022.
IGNOU B.Ed: Important dates
Applicants can check the following table to know about important dates related to IGNOU B.ED Entrance Test Admit Card 2022.
|Name of exam||IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022|
|Admit card||Available soon|
Recommended: IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Syllabus.
Details mentioned on IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test Admit Card 2022
After download the admit card, applicants can check all the details mentioned in the hall ticket carefully. And make sure that all the details are correct. If any anomalies found in the admit card applicants can contact the concerned authority soon. In the ignou b.ed entrance test admit card the following details like the applicant’s name, venue of test etc. are mentioned. Besides these the instructions provided in the admit card. Applicants should read all the instructions very carefully before the examination. The basic details on the admit card are given below.
- Applicant’s Name
- Subject Group
- Date of Birth
- Name of exam centre
- Address of exam centre
Note: Applicants must keep the admit card safe. As the admit card is required at the time of counselling process.
Documents to carry with IGNOU B.Ed entrance Admit Card?
Admit card is an important document that everyone must carry in the exam centre. No candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without Admit card. So it is very necessary to download IGNOU B.Ed entrance Test Admit card 2022 on time. Along with admit card the candidate should carry any one of the following documents as their identity proof.
- Voter ID
- Adhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card etc.
Note: The important things which is to be carry and which are not to carry in the examination centre will be notified via the admit card.
How to Download IGNOU B.Ed Entrance exam Admit Card?
To download admit card applicants should visit the official website of ignou. After that follow the instructions carefully to download easily. Besides this the direct link also provided below at the bottom of this page.
- First visit the official website of the ignou that is @ignou.ac.in
- In the homepage find and click on the link admit card.
- Then enter the details like Control Number, Mobile number & Date of Birth carefully.
- And click on the Submit button.
- Then your admit card will be shown on your device.
- Download IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test admit card.
- Take a print out of the admit card for future purpose.
IGNOU B.Ed entrance Test 2022 is the national level entrance test which is conducted for B.Ed admission under IGNOU. In order to do 2 years B.Ed program applicants have to appear and qualify this test. The admission is done on the basis of the performance of the candidate in entrance exam.
The IGNOU B.Ed entrance test is a computer-based test administered every year. The question paper is the entrance exam will be both in English and Hindi languages. All the questions asked in the test are multiple-choice questions (MCQ). AS of now there are no negative marks in the exam. Total number 100 questions will be in the exam where each question carries 1 mark. See Exam Pattern and Syllabus here
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Admit Card –Points to remember
Some important facts that the applicants should keep in mind while downloading admit card for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test are-
- After download the admit card applicants must check the details i.e. exam centre, date of examination etc. mentioned on the admit card.
- In case, applicants face any problem to download the admit card. They should contact the help line number (0120-6895200) during office hrs only (10:00 am to 5:00 pm).
- No admit cards are issued to applicants whose applications forms get rejected due to ineligibility or incompleteness.
- In case of any discrepancy in the details on the admit card. Applicants should immediately approach the helpdesk of the IGNOU. As the the official website states that-
“In such cases, applicants would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.”
- Applicants should go through all the instructions provided on the admit card very carefully.
- Applicants need to appear for the test at the given exam centre as per the date and time provided on the admit card only.
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance exams 2022 admit card can be accessed in online mode from the official website only.
- Applicants should keep their admit card safe as it is needed at the time of counseling.