IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 – Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Entrance exam is conducted by the University itself. The entrance test is held at various examination centres all over India. Candidates willing to take B.Ed Admission under this university. They have to appear and qualify Ignou b.ed entrance exam as per the University guideline. Last year the B.Ed entrance test was held on 11 April 2022. Hence, it is expected that the university will release notification for B.Ed admission soon. To know more visit: IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022. Applicants who are going to appear for this test can read this article carefully. The complete exam pattern and Ignou B.Ed Entrance exam syllabus is available on this page below. Besides this some important books are also mentioned which will help applicants in the b.ed entrance exam 2022.
IGNOU bed Entrance Exam 2022 – Overview
|Name of University||Indra Gandhi National open university (IGNOU)|
|Exam||B.Ed Entrance exam 2022|
|Online application||Update soon|
|Mode of apply||Online|
|Declaration of result||update|
|Total marks||100 marks|
|Remarks||No negative marks|
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2022
IGNOU B.Ed entrance test is conducted for 2 years B.Ed admission under Indra Gandhi national open university. The merit list for B.Ed admission is decided based on the ranking of the candidates. A huge number of applicants appear in the test all over India. But there are only 50 seats in each PSC. So it is crucial to secure good ranks in the Entrance Test. The candidates seeking for B.Ed admission in IGNOU. They must know the complete entrance exam pattern as well as comprehensive knowledge of syllabus.
As we have mentioned above, IGNOU B.Ed Entrance test will be of 100 marks. Each questions carry 1 mark and no negative marking system. Details have given as in the following table.
|Sections||No. of Q||Mark|
|General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Educational and General Knowledge||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning & the School||25||25|
|(preferred subject) ScienceMathematicsSocial ScienceEnglishHindi||20||20|
Note: Total number of questions is 100 and each question carry one marks. Part-A contains 80 marks & Part-B contains 20 marks. Applicants have 2 hours for this Entrance Test.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022
As we know the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam syllabus 2022 comprises two parts i.e. Part A & Part B. Part A has 80 marks which are asked from 4 different sections whereas Part B has 20 marks. The Full syllabus for this test has discussed below as per the section.
1. General English Comprehension (10 marks)
- Reading Comprehension
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- English Idioms & Phrase
- Basic English Grammar
2. Logical, Analytical Reasoning (20 marks)
- Number Series
- Alphanumeric Series
- Blood Relation
- Logical Reasoning (Syllogism, questions based on statement)
3. Educational & General Ability (25 marks)
- Political Science
- Social Science / Current Affairs
4. Teaching Learning & the School (25 marks)
- Aptitude and Development of Student
- Child-Centered and Progressive Education
- Development of Teacher Education India
- Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities
- Fundamentals and Principle of Education
- Inclusive Education
- Learning and Pedagogy
- Responsibility towards Societies
- Teaching Ability
Part B (Preferred subject)
In Part B, Candidates need to select any one of the following subject according to their preference for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022. Each subject covers the following topics that an applicants have to study for this exam.
1. Social Studies (In this subject questions may be ask in the following topics.)
- Political Science
- Social Science
- Current affairs
2. Science (Here the questions will be related to PCB)
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Reference Book
Candidates preparing for b.ed entrance exam 2022. They should have a comprehensive grasp of the b.ed entrance syllabus topic wise. After that applicants can go through the ignou b.ed entrance book along with the practice set. Some important book are given below applicants can refers to.
B.Ed entrance Books
- IGNOU B.ed Entrance Guide 2022 Click here.
- 15 Practice set for B.Ed Entrance click here.
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2022 Complete guide In Hindi Click here.
Books for English Comprehension
- Objective General English by Arihant Click here.
- Essentials General for Competitive Examinations click here.
Books for Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- (Best Seller) A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning by Dr. RS Aggarwal.
- A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal & Analytical by Arihant.
General Awareness Books
Teaching Aptitude Book
- Teaching Aptitude & Attitude Test for Entrance Exams by Arihant.
- R Gupta’s Teaching Aptitude with MCQ click here.