Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is going to release the notification for B.Ed admissions. All the eligible candidate who are willing to take B.Ed admission for the academic session 2023-24. They are invited for online application for Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam. The online registration process will be started soon. Last year the application process has been started from 24.09.2022 and continued till 03.10.2022. So the eligible candidate can apply online form on its official website @jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in before the last date. The direct link jceceb b.ed 2023 application form will be available below. Read this article to know the exam date, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and the complete process of B.Ed admission 2022 Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Bed Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form
The online application form for Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Entrance Exam is going to be started soon. All the eligible candidate can fill online form by visiting the official website as mentioned below. Direct link is given at the bottom of this page. Before filling the application form applicants should read the official notification published by the concerned authority. Mentioning Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2023 date, important date, eligibility criteria etc. Also check the important date related to Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2023.
Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam form: Overview
|Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam 2022-2024
|Level of Exam
|Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
|Yet to be released
|Online application started
|Mode of Application
|Online application form Last date
|B.Ed entrance exam date
|Online Admit Card
|Written Exam & Counseling
Jharkhand B.Ed 2023: Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply online for Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam, the applicants must check the eligibility criteria. If any candidate fills online form without required eligibility. Their candidature may lead to cancellation. The complete details related to the eligibility criteria and other details are given at the official page of JCECEB. The basic eligibility criteria are as in the following.
- Applicants should have at least 50% marks either in Bachelors degree or Master degree degree (Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce).
- Applicants having a B.Tech or B.E degree with a specialization in science & mathematics with at least 55% marks or its equivalents course are also eligible for B.Ed entrance competitive examination 2023.
- The candidate have to choose only one subject within category, in which they have passed the qualifying degree i.e. UG/PG. The candidate should have minimum of 50% marks in the choose subject. This subject henceforth is select as the teaching subject in the B.Ed course.
The application fee for Jharkhand B.Ed Combined Entrance competitive exam is given below. The candidate must pay the application fee as per the category they belong through the mentioned payment gateway.
|BC-I / BC-II ( Jharkhand State Only)
|SC/ST/ Female candidate of Jharkhand
|Candidates out of Jharkhand including Female considered as general.
Note: The application fee for jceceb b.ed entrance exam 2023 once paid. The jceceb b.ed entrance fee can not be refunded under any circumstances. The candidate can pay the required fee along with bank change through Credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
Documents required during online application
To filling up the online application form the candidate must keep all the required documents in hand. So that they can apply easily. The documents which are needed in order to apply the online application form for B.Ed CECE 2023 are s in the following.
- A passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature of the candidate.
- class 10 mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet & certificate
- Postgraduate mark sheet (if applying on the basis of a post graduation course.)
- Domicile certificate of Jharkhand (if any)
- Category certificate (if any)
How to apply Jharkhand b.ed entrance exam form 2023-24
To apply Jharkhand bed entrance exam 2023 online form, candidate must visit the official website. However, the direct link is available below. After that follow the steps as provided below to apply online easily. Here are the simple steps that you can follow carefully.
- First visit the website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in and click on the ‘link B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2023’
- Complete the registration process by entering basic details like Mobile number, email ID, name etc.
- A registration number and login details will be provided to your registered email id.
- After that logged in again with your login details.
- The application form will open to fill up the details.
- Enter all the details .i.e education details, marks personal details etc. very carefully.
- And upload all the necessary documents in the required format.
- The photograph and signature should not be more that 50 Kb & 20 kb respectively. And it should not be more that 6 month old.
- Other documents like ews, cast certificate, qualification certificate etc. as single pdf files. The file size should be less that 5000 kb.
- The review details information very carefully before clicking on the declaration form and submit the application form.
- After that pay the application fee through online payment gateway.
- Then download the filled out application form for future use.
Important link of Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Admission
|Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Apply Online
|B.Ed Entrance Admit Card (Link)