The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is going to release the KVS Primary Teacher Result 2023 shortly. KVS Sangathan has conducted the (PRT) exam in February 21st to 28th ,2023 to fill 6414 vacancies for Primary Teachers in Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools. candidates are eagerly awaiting the KVS PRT Result 2023, the written exam qualified candidates will be called for next round for demo class/interview . The KVS PRT result is a key factor in determining the selection of candidates for the desired Primary Teacher position. In this post, we will discuss all the essential information regarding the KVS PRT Result, including the release date, merit list, and cut off marks.
KVS Primary Teacher Result 2023
Candidates who have appeared in the written exam in PRT levels are now waiting for their result online. The KVS PRT Result 2023 is to be announced by the Sangathan in the last week of July 2023 on the official website of KVS, which is @kvsangathan.nic.in. The result will be published in PDF format, containing the names and roll numbers of the qualified candidates who passed the written test. The selected candidates can take part in the next round in KVS Teacher recruitment process 2023. . So, check the result, if your name along with their roll number appears in the result, be prepared for next round as demonstration class, an interview, or a skill test.
KVS PRT Teacher Result 2023 overview
|Recruitment Name||KVS PRT Teacher Recruitment 2023|
|Name of position||Primary Teachers|
|No of Vacancies||6414 Posts|
|Exam Date||21st– 28th February 2023|
|Expected Result Date||Last week of July 2023|
|Department||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
Information available On KVS PRT Result 2023
- The KVS primary teacher Result 2023 will contain the following information for each candidate who appeared for the exam on scheduled date.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Gender
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Registration
- Candidate’s Category
- OBC, SC, ST, etc.
- Examination Date
This information is essential for individual to verify their scores and eligibility status after the release of the KVS PRT Result 2023. Applicants are suggested to check the details on the result PDF to make sure accuracy and avoid any discrepancies.
- Written Exam
- An interview
- Demo class
- Skill Test
- Written Test: As we know the KVS sangathan has conducted the written examination on the scheduled date successfully. All the candidate appeared in the exam are waiting for the KVS primary Teacher Result now.
- Candidates who successfully clear the written test and make it to the KVS PRT Result 2023 will proceed to the next round of KVS Teacher Recruitment process. The second phase may take in a class demonstration, an interview, or a skill test, depending on the requirements guidelines set by KVS Sangathan for the Primary Teacher post.
- Demonstration Class: It is a part of the selection process for Teacher RECRUITMETN Such as, Primary Teacher (PRT) position in Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools. After qualifying in Written exam. Candidates called for the next level of the selection and they may be asked to conduct a class for demonstration purpose.
- At the time demonstration, applicants are given the opportunity to showcase their teaching skills and abilities in front of a group of children and a panel of evaluators. They are typically asked to prepare and present a short lesson on a subject relevant to the level they are applying to teach.
KVS PRT Cut Off Marks 2023
After declaration of KVS PRT Result 2023, candidates have to score the minimum cut off marks to be considered as qualified for PRT Teacher. Along with the Result, the KVS PRT Cut Off Marks 2023 will also be published on official website. The cutoff marks are a set of criteria that determine whether a candidate selected for the subsequent stages of the selection process of not. However, the cut off marks are determined by the concerned authority based on many factors such as-
- The number Vacancies
- Appeared candidates in the exam.
- Level of Examination.
According to the previous trends KVS PRT Result expected cut off marks are given below to get an overall an idea about the expected cut off marks.
|Category Wise||KVS PRT Cutoff Marks 2023|
How to Check the KVS PRT Result 2023
In order to check the result of KVS PRT Exam 2023 visit the direct link below. Besides this the steps to check and KVS Primary teacher result is given below.
- Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan which is www.kvsangathan.nic.iin.
- Navigate and go the Announcement column on right corner of homepage.
- Find the link written as KVS PRT Result 2023 click on it.
- A new WINDOW will open with the names and roll numbers of qualified candidates.
- Find you name and roll number carefully.
- Download and print the KVS PRT Result 2023 PDF sheet for future use.
KVS PRT Merit List 2023 PDF
The KVS PRT Merit List 2023 will be releasing IN PDF FORMAT along with the result on the official website of KVS. The merit list will be branded based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam. Applicants scoring higher marks in the exam their rank will be top as per the obtained marks of other candidates.
Candidates who performed exceptionally well will be calle d for next round to appear for in-person interviews. The final merit lists for all open positions will be made public after the interview process or final stage of kvs recruitment 2023.
What is the cut off marks for KVS PRT 2023?
The cut off mark varies as per the category of the candidates. However, for general category the cut off mark is 155-150.
What is the expected date of KVS PRT 2023?
The expected date for the release of the KVS PRT Result 2023 is the 27th July 2023. However, you can visit official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (www.kvsangathan.nic.in) for more update.
What is the safe score for KVS PRT?
The safe score for KVS PRT is 155 or its above.
Is there any interview in KVS PRT?
Yes, after qualifying written exam candidates may have to appear in personal interview for KVS PRT.
Which is better PRT or TGT?
The Full form of is PRT (Primary Teacher) and TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) so it is up to you which you refer.