Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom (MMAA) Scheme is launched by Assam Government in order to create employment opportunities in the state. A large number of youths will be beneficial under this scheme. The online registration process is going to be started from 23 September 2023 at the official website assam.gov.in. The online application form Link 2023 along with the required document and the eligibility criteria at the bottom of this page. Check details about Assam Government MMAA Scheme now.
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom
The Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom is a great initiative of Assam Government. Under this scheme, 2 lakh eligible candidates to be selected over the next 2 years and will be given Financial Support along with a combination of Government grant plus interest free Govt. loan to be refunded after 5 years to establish micro enterprise. The selected candidates have to take 1 month training in selected educational or skill training institutions for enhancing entrepreneurship, management and accounting skills. During this period the trainee will receives Rs. 10000 as stipend. Also know the important dates from Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom online registration 2023.
mukhyamantri atmanirbhar yojana Assam: Overview
|Yojana Name||(MMAA) Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom 2023-2024|
|Repayment date||After 5 years|
|Eligibility||class 10th pass|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date||23 September 2023|
|Last Date||October 2023|
MukhyaMantri Atmanirbhar Yojana Eligibility Criteria
According to the update only the candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for this scheme of Assam Government. So, applicants are suggested to check the required eligibility before apply online. Make sure that you have all the documents that are necessary to apply online are available. Followings are the list of documents for Assam Chief Minister Yojona Atmonirbhar 2023.
Conditions to be fulfilled by the beneficiaries
- Beneficiaries should be permanent residents of Assam.
- And age limit should be between 18 to 45 years.
- Educational Qualification Minimum Class X’ passed “There must be skills, knowledge, etc. required for income-generating activities (ITIs, diplomas, etc.).
- There shall be no confusion in the payment of previously taken debts.
- Not be a family member of a government employee/pensioner.
- Only one member per family will be eligible for this benefit.
- Registration with the Employment Exchange before April 1, 2023.
Benefit of Atmanirbhar Asom
The Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom (MMAA) Yojana has a firm target to empower 2 lakh eligible beneficiaries over two years, with 1 lakh beneficiaries to be reached in FY 2023-24 and another 1 lakh in FY 2024-25. These beneficiaries will receive comprehensive support to jumpstart their entrepreneurial journeys.
Atmanirbhar loan scheme Assam and Repayment
One of the defining features of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom scheme is its financial support mechanism. Eligible beneficiaries will receive a combination of a government grant and an interest-free Government loan. The uniqueness of this approach lies in the loan repayment period, which spans five years, providing entrepreneurs sufficient time to establish and stabilize their micro-enterprises or service units. This blend of financial aid ensures that the burden of repayment is not overwhelming, enabling the new entrepreneurs to focus on business growth and sustainability.
Training Programme Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Assam
To ensure the success of these budding entrepreneurs, the selected beneficiaries /candidates will undergo a one-month training program. This training, conducted in selected educational and skill training institution. Which focus es on enhancing skills in entrepreneurship, management, and accounting. What’s more, during this training period, each beneficiary will receive a stipend of 7,000, further easing the financial burden as they embark on their entrepreneurial journey. To know more details, visit the official website, we will update information only after the official announcement.
Atmonirbhar Scheme Assam 2023
- Organization: Government of Assam
- Name of the Scheme: Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom (MMAA)
- Type of Loan: Government Loan
- Amount of Loan: 2,00,000 /- Rupees
- Repayment Time: After 5 Years
- No. of Beneficiaries: 2 Lakhs
- Registration Date: 23rd September 2023
How to Apply for Atmanirbhar Loan Scheme Assam?
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria and other necessary details carefully before applying for the scheme. One who full fills the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions can be a part of this scheme . Here we have provided few steps to apply for the Atmanirbhar Yojana 2023 Assam.
- Visit the official link which is attached at the bottom of this page.
- Click on the link “Atmonirbhar Registration” on the homepage.
- Then Complete registration process with your mobile number and other required details.
- Login and fill online form carefully.
- Upload all the necessary documents including photo and signature.
- Submit and download the acknowledgement copy for future purpose.
Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Documents Required
To apply online for Assam Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Scheme 2023 candidates need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria along with that you need some necessary documents for online application. Here are the names of the documents that may required at the time of form fillup.
- Certificate for Identity Proof
- Aadhar card
- qualification certificate
- Bank ACCOUNT details
- Skill training certification (if you have any)
- Password size photograph
- Valid mobile number
- And Email ID
Important Link of Atmanirbhar
|Online Registration Link||Click here|
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|