The date of online registration process is out for the recruitment of 7540 posts of regular teachers for government secondary schools under the S &ME Department, Odisha. All the Eligible candidates can apply for this post of regular teacher by visiting the official website of ossc teacher recruitment board as well as through the Direct Link OSSC Apply Online 2022 available at the bottom of this page. Additionally, make sure to check ossc teacher notification 2022 which also attached along with the application form of Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has published the OSSC TGT Recruitment Notification for 7540 posts of Regular teachers, TGT (Arts, PCM, CBZ) and many other posts. Along with the notification, date of registration, last date of online apply, the required eligibility criteria as well as the required documents for online application is released on the official website www.ossc.gov.in the process to apply online step by step is discussed on this page.
Candidates who are waiting to apply online for the post of regular teacher under Odisha Government They must go once through the official notification to avoid any anomalies during OSSC TGT Recruitment Online Application form started from 11th Decumbent 2022.
OSSC Online Application Form 2022
The Online registration process for the post of regular teachers has been started from 11th December 2022. Candidates who are eligible for this post must apply application form in online mode only at www.ossc.gov.in within the scheduled date. The last date for ossc teacher recruitment online application form is 9th January 2023.
Candidates who have qualified the Odisha Teacher Eligibility criteria are able to apply online and be a part in the process of OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022. According to the OSSC notification, the government of Odisha is going to fill up 7540 Vacancies for the post of TGT (PCM, Arts, and CBZ), Hindi, Sanskrit, Physical Education Teacher, Telugu, and Urdu and So on.
Now all of you should keep in mind that the OSSC Teacher recruitment apply link will be activated from 11th December 2022 and continues until 9th January 2023. After completing the online registration process successfully the Odisha Staff Selection Commission will conduct the examination. The candidates who qualify the exam will be called for next round as an interview. Also check the important date for OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022: Important date
|Name of Event||OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022|
|Department||S & ME Department, Odisha|
|Name of Commission||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|OSSC Teacher Notification||23rd November 2022|
|OSSC Teacher Application Form started||11th December 2022|
|Mode of apply||Online|
|OSSC Teacher Application Form Last date||9th January 2023|
|Age Limit||21-38 Years|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Document Verification|
|Official Website||Www. ossc.gov.in|
OSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Details
- Total number of Post: 7540
- (TGT) Trained Graduate Teacher (Arts): 1970
- (TGT) Trained Graduate Teacher (Science): 1419 Posts
- (TGT) Trained Graduate Teacher (CBZ): 1205 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 1352 Posts
- Telugu: 841 Posts
- Urdu: 24 Posts
- Online Registration started: 11th December 2022
- The last date to apply online: 9th January 2023.
- Candidates must apply online within the mentioned date.
- No application is accepted after the last date.
- The official website of OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 is @www.ossc.gov.in.
Documents to apply online for OSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2022
The candidates must possess the following documents for the post of OSSC Teacher recruitment under odisha government secondary schools for further procedures.
- Passport sized Photograph of the applicants
- Signature of the applicants
- Candidate’s signature’s specimen
- Government Identity Document of the Applicant such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, voter Card, or any other
- High School Certificate or its equivalent from a recognized board of education.
- Certificate/Mark sheet for the Senior Secondary School from a recognized board.
- Pass Certificate and Mark sheet for Graduation and Post Graduation of the Candidate from a recognized university.
- Passing Certificate and other necessary documents for Odisha Staff Selection Teachers Eligibility Test OSS TET.
- Caste or Category Certificate of the Candidate if any.
- Photocopy of the permanent disability certificate, if any.
- The Candidate also needs Sports Card issued by a competent authority IF ANY.
- In the case of Ex-Servicemen, the APPLICANTS need to submit the issued Discharge Certificate if any.
- If the applicant is already employed in a Government service, they need to submit a No Objection Certificate NOC.
- To know further details please go through the ossc official notification pdf available below.
www.ossc.gov.in 2022 recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Odisha Staff Selection Committee has released an official notification. In the notification all the the eligibility criteria for each category of post is mentioned along with the vacancy details. We have mentioned the OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria below. To know more you can visit ossc.gov.in the link is given below.
|Post Wise||Teacher Eligibility||Age|
|TGT Arts||B.A or B.Com. Along with B.Ed degree having minimum 45% Marks.||21-38 Years|
|TGT Science||B.Sc or B.Tech along with B.Ed with minimum 45% Marks.||21-38 Years|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||B.Sc With Chemistry Botany Zoology and Biology with B.Ed (45% Marks)||21-38 Years|
|Teacher (Telugu)||B.A with Telugu Subject and B.Ed||21-38 Years|
|Classical Teacher||Bachelor Degree in Sanskrit and B.Ed degree/.||21-38 Years|
|Hindi Teacher||Bachelor Degree along with Hindi and B.Ed degree.||21-38 Years|
|Urdu Teacher||Alim/Fazil with minimum 50% Marks along with B.Ed Degree.||21-38 Years|
|PET Teacher||10+2 Pass with B.PeD||21-38 Years|
OSSC T.G.T. Application Form 2022 Fee
|Category wise||Application Fees|
How to fill up application form for Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022
The online applications are invited from 11th December 2022 and the process will continue till 9th January 2023. The eligible and interested candidate must apply their online form for ossc teacher recruitment within the mentioned date.
To fill online application form the candidate visit the official website as mentioned below ossc teacher application form 2022. After visiting the main website follow the steps as guided step by step here.
- Open the official page of Odisha Staff Selection Commission that is www.ossc.gov.in.
- Find the option Apply Online and open.
- Click on On-Going Recruitment showing on the screen.
- Under the Post Name, find the text Teachers.
- And then on the Register page, click on new user.
- Read all the instructions to avoid any mistakes.
- Then Proceed to Registration.
- Fill the registration process and complete is with all the necessary details.
- You will get a unique registration number9.
- Then login with the registration number and password accordingly.
- After login click on Application Form.
- Fill all the required details of ossc application form very carefully.
- After that, upload a scanned colored photograph in jpg/ jpeg format.
- The size of the image should be in between 20 KB to 100 KB.
- And the specimen signature along with the left or right thumb impression in jpg or jpeg format. The size of the image should be in between 20 KB to 50 KB.
- Lastly, upload all the certificates and other important documents as per the requirement in pdf format.
- Once you are done with this check.
- And finally, click on the Submit button in order to complete the online application form 2022-23.
OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 Direct Link
|OSSC Teacher Apply Link 2022||Click here|
|OSSC Teacher Notification 2022||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study quirk Home||Click here|
Note: candidates should go through the official notification before apply online. information added here for reference purpose only.