Syllabus of D.El.Ed Entrance Exam: The Board SCERT is going to conduct the pre-Entry Test on the scheduled date. All the applicants who are planning for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022. They can download the latest Syllabus of d.el.ed entrance exam 2022-24 from this page. The PET exam is conducted on 100 marks where all questions are objective types. A large number of students appear in this exam against 4250 seats in the state but those students who secure good ranks are able to take D.El.Ed admission. So Applicants have to prepare well and secure a higher rank in order to get D.El.Ed admission in a desiring institute. The direct link to Download D.El.Ed. Syllabus for PET 2022 PDF is available below. See D.El.Ed Admission 2022
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Syllabus Download
As we know the d.el.ed pre-entry test (PET) is mandatory for 2 years diploma in elementary education (D.El.Ed). There are only 65 teacher’s education institutes that provides D.El.Ed course for in-services & pre-services teachers. And a huge number of applicants appear in PET exam. But the applicants who obtain good marks in pre-entry test are able to get D.El.Ed. admission in desiring institutes.
So it it very important to secure good rank in the PET exam. In order to perform well in the pre-entry test. Applicants should have comprehensive knowledge about the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Syllabus along with questions pattern. The complete exam pattern & Syllabus for pet 2022 has given below.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2022
The D.El.Ed PET exam contains 100 questions where one question carries 1 mark. All questions are multiple choice questions (MCQ). The whole syllabus of D.El.Ed syllabus contains two sections i.e. section-1 (35 marks) Sections-2 (65 marks). Applicants have to set a good strategy in order to secure good marks as there is a negative marking system in the exam. The subject-wise syllabus is given below in a clear manner. Knowing the complete SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET exam pattern will help you proper time management in the exam. Hence you will be able to answer all the appropriate answers in the exam.
- The deled pre-entry test will be conducted in offline mode.
- The performance will be evaluated both on the basis of correct and incorrect answers recorded on OMR sheet.
- The test shall have 100 questions.
- Each question carry 1 marks as all questions are MCQs.
- The exam duration is 2 hrs.
- 1 question will be added for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted in case of 1 wrong attempt.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for each district. Hence the applicants have to select the district very wisely.
- If more than one response is given to a question than the answer will be considered as incorrect.
- While appearing in the test, applicants must follow the instructions given on the omr sheet and fill all the necessary details very carefully.
- Applicants should use black or blue ball point pen in order to filling the responses in omr sheet.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Number of questions||100|
|Exam duration||2 hrs|
|D.El.Ed Admission 2022||Click here|
|Syllabus Download||Pdf file (link below)|
The complete syllabus of Scert D.El.Ed syllabus is divided into two parts. Part 1 contains 35 marks covering 3 different sections. Whereas part-2 contains 65 marks that are asked from 4 different subjects. The Assam d.el.ed entrance exam syllabus subject wise along with marks allotted to each subject are given in the following table.
|General English||10 marks|
|General Knowledge||15 marks|
|Section- 2||65 marks|
|General Mathematics||15 marks|
|Science & Environmental science||15 marks|
|Social Science||20 marks|
|Language (Assamese, Bangla, Bodo)||15 marks|
Assam D.El.Ed entrance Syllabus Topic wise
The Test Paper contains 2 sections i.e. Section-I & Section -2. Each section has different sub-topics which are described beautifully in the following. The applicants can note down the whole syllabus along with marks allotted to each topic. Besides this a pdf link of deled pet syllabus is given in the link sections below on this page. You can download to your computer and start preparation as per the requirement of the syllabus.
Section-1 – 35 Marks
- General English (10-Marks)
(General English contains 10 marks. Hence 10 questions will be asked from the following topics. Applicants have to cover these topics in order to get 10 out of 10 marks).
- English vocabulary
- Voice change (active and passive voice)
- Direct & Indirect narration
- Synonyms & antonyms.
B. General knowledge – (15 Marks)
- Current affairs
- who is who
- abbreviations (full form)
- Indian constitution
- History of Assam
- Inventions & discoveries
- sports, arts and cultures
- general science
- World organizations.
- Geography of India
- Commissions and committees related to education
- New educational initiatives
- educational organizations
C. Reasoning- (10 Marks)
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical reasoning
- Number system
- Blood relations
D.Ed.Ed Syllabus Section-2 – 65 Marks
A. Mathematics – (15 Marks)
- Numbers: (Natural, Whole, even and odd numbers, prime and composite numbers, place value, four fundamental operations of number, factors and multiples, prime factors, LCM & HCF, ascending and descending order).
- Fractions: (Concept & its uses.)
- Percentage: Concept, problems related to percentage, profit & loss. )
- Money: (Concepts, solving problems related money.)
- Geometry: (Angles, triangle, quadrilateral, circle & their types.)
- Measurement: (Weight, hight Length, area, volume & perimeter of different geometrical figures.)
- Data handling: Representation of data, bar diagram, Pie-diagram.)
- Square & square root: (Concept, solving problems related to square root.
- Ratio and proportion:
- Simple algebraic equation:
B. General Science &. Environmental Science:
- Natural & Social Environment.
- Factors influencing the environment.
- Causes of environmental degradation: (Air, water, sound and soil pollution.)
- Environmental problems: (Flood, erosion, earthquake, deforestation, population explosion.)
- Environmental protection– (Constitutional provision, Protection Acts, Role of individual and local bodies, NGOs and Government.)
- Different states and characteristics of matter, physical and chemical change.
- Chemical reaction.
- Force, energy, motion.
- Cell-Plant and animal cell, structures.
- Adaptation in plants, reproduction in plants.
- Heat and temperature, measurement of temperature.
- Acid, Bases & Salt.
- Light and Reflections
- Weather & climate.
- Respiration in the organism & in plants.
C. Social Science:
- Natural & human resources.
- The atmosphere & its different layers.
- The freedom movement of India & the role of India.
- Constitution of India and its importance
- Democracy and its principles
- Rise and fall of Ahom kingdom
- Ancient urban civilization
- Government: State and Central
- Earth and its structure
- Consumer protection and right
- Role of financial institutions in the socio-economic development of the society
- Transport and communication
- Agricultural and Industrial development
- India after independence
- Contribution of medieval administrators on socio-economic development in Assam.
- Objectives of Language learning
- Importance of language learning
- Application of phrases and idioms
- Skills of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and writing skills).
- Methods of language teaching
- Difference between home language and mother tongue
- Suffix, prefix, gender, coalescence of two words according to rules of grammar (sandhi).
- The verb and number (singular and plural)
- Reading Comprehension Test
- Nattabidhi & Sattabidhi
Note: Applicants should have the comprehensive knowledge about the complete exam pattern and start preparation as per the syllabus. The syllabus of D.El.Ed PET exam in PDF file is given below.
Important books for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2022
Important Link D.Ed.Ed Entrance