The Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) is going to conduct the GNM Entrance exam on 16th October 2022. The exam is conducted for the admission into GNM courses under the Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Assam. All the candidates preparing for the entrance test are now able to download gnm admit card 2022 through the direct link SSUHS Admit Card 2022 which is available below. The university has finally released the ssuhs gnm nursing 2022 admit card on its official website @www.ssuhs.in/. The complete details are discussed below besides this the direct link for admit card is available here.
ssuhs gnm nursing 2022 admit card
The online admit card for ssuhs gnm nursing entrance exam 2022 is available now. As we know the exam is going to be held on September 16 2022 on various exam centers. The entrance exam is necessary for the admission into this course. The applicants who are preparing for thee exam on the scheduled date. They can download the admit card by visiting the official portal of the university. In order to download the gnm admit card 2022, applicants may need their login Credentials i.e. User Name and Password. The complete step by steps instruction is furnished in this page. Also check the important dates of gnm entrance exam2022, Assam.
GNM Entrance Exam 2022 Important date, Assam
|Name of Exam||GNMEE- 2022|
|Course offered||GNM Nursing|
|Name of University||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences1 (SSUHS)|
|Exam Date||16 October 2022|
|Admit Card Date||27th September|
|Mode of download||Online|
|SSUHS Official firstname.lastname@example.org|
SSUHS GNM Nursing Entrance Exam syllabus & Details
- Exam Date: The gnm entrance exam will be held on 16th September 2022 between 10 am to 12pm.
- The exam duration is 3 hours i.e. 180 Minutes.
- In the exam, there will be MCQ type question i.e. Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Number of questions is 100 objective type questions.
- Each questions carry 1 marks hence there will be total of 100 marks.
- And7 there is no negative marking system.
- The exam paper will be in both for instances, English and Assamese medium.
- Exam venue- Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur, Diphu, Dhubri, Lakhimpur.
The GNM Entrance Test (GNMEE) 2022 contains class 10th standard syllabus as well as there is one paper. The exam paper contains 100 questions where each question carries 1 mark from the following sections. The different subjects carry different marks weight age. The marking system as per the subject wise is given below.
How to Download SSUHS Admit Card Online
- First visit the important link section on this page below.
- Then click on GNM Admit Card Link as available in the box.
- A new page will open enter the details as required.
- After entering your Application Number and Password click on submit botton.
- Once you logged in the admit card will shown on your device.
- The download ssuhs gnm nursing 2022 admit card and take print out for further use.
Important Links Section ssuhs gnm admit card 2022
|SSUHS GNM Admit Card Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notice||Click Here|
|Visit Official Page||Click Here|
|Study quirk Home||Click here|
What is the exam date of SSUHS GNM Entrance Exam 2022?
The GNM Nursing entrance exam is going to be held on 16th September 2022.
How to download SSUHS Bsc Nursing Admit Card?
Vist the official website of the university @ssuhs.in to download the admit card.
What is the full form of Ssuhs?
The full form of SSUHS is Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences0.
When SSUHS Admit card is released?
The SSUHS GNM Admit Card/Hall Ticket has been released Today on 27th September 2022.