Tezpur University B.ed M.Ed Entrance 2024- Online Apply for TUEE

The online registration process for Tezpur University Entrance Exam (TUEE) is ongoing. All the candidates willing to take B.Ed or M.Ed admission under Tezpur University can apply for entrance exam through the official website https://www.tezu.ernet.in/. The last date to apply for TUEE is 19th April 2024. The direct link Tezpur University B.Ed M.Ed entrance exam 2204, along with other details is given below.

WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now

Tezpur University B.ed Entrance exam 2024

The admission for 2 years B.Ed course is done on the basis of Entrance exam conducted by Tezpur University. For the academic session 2024-26, Tezpur University will conduct entrance examinations through “Computer Based Test (CBT)”  for B.Ed, M.Ed and other courses. The entrance exam syllabus, eligibility Criteria, exam pattern for B.Ed and M.Ed are discussed below.

TUEE 2024 Important Date

Name of examTezpur University Entrance exam 2024 (TUEE)
UniversityTezpur University
Online Apply Last date19th April 2024 (link below)
Admit Card Date19th to 29th May 2024
TUEE Exam Date30th May to 3rd June 2024
Merit List25th June 2024
Official websitehttps://www.tezu.ernet.in
tezpur university b.ed

Tezpur University Entrance Exam Pattern 2024

The B.Ed/ M.Ed Admissions in Tezpur university will be based on performance in TUEE 2024 or CUET PG. The 80% seats of the programme will be filled up through the entrance exam conducted by Tezpur university. However, the rest 20% seats will be filled up through CUET-PG 2024.

The entrance exam will be -in CBT Mode- online, the duration the exam is 2 hours only. Tezpur university B.Ed. M.Ed. entrance exam  pattern is-

  • Name of exam- TUEE-2024
  • Course- B.Ed./ M.Ed.
  • Total Marks- 100
  • Duration- 120 Minutes
  • Total Questions- 50
  • Type of question- MCQs
  • Negative Mark – Yes (0.5 marks)
  • For more visit University website
TUEE 2024 Application Fee

The submission of admission cum counselling form will not complete unless the required fee is transferre d successfully. Students can pay the application free through online mode using credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI.

CategoryApplication Fee
General/ OBC/ OBC₹ 1000.00
SC/ST/ EWS/ PWD₹ 500.00
How to Apply at Tezpur University Entrance Exam 2024

The online Application form link is available at https://www.tezuadmissions.in/public/. Before apply read the Online prospectus for eligibility and intake of each academic programme, the download link is available below.

  • Visit the link www.tezuadmissions.in/public
  • Click on the Admission-cum-Counselling Form (ACF)
  • Register with your basic details in order to get Login-id and Password
  • The log in with get Login-id and Password
  • Fill up the admission-cum-Counselling Form
  • Students can also apply for two programmes with a single application form.

Tezpur University B.Ed entrance 2024 Syllabus

  1. General Awareness- Current affairs, important facts, politics, education, geography, economics etc. Teaching Aptitude-Teaching-Learning, Teacher’s role, Classroom communication etc.
  2. Contemporary Issues in Education- Educational scenario of India, Inclusive Education, RTE Act 2009, Education for peace, yoga and gender, Constitutional Provisions, Environmental Education etc.
  3. ICT in Education- Online Learning Platforms, Massive Open and Online Courses, classroom communication, teaching learning aids, Educational technology, Web 2.0 Technologies etc.
  4. Perspectives in Education-Philosophical, Sociological and Psychological.

Note: Visit the official website to know more about programmes and its admission at Tezpur University website link below.

Important Link

Please Do share
error: Content is protected !!