TN MRB Health Inspector: Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board has activated the online application form for 1066 post of grade-2 TN MRB Heath Inspection Post. All the eligible candidates can apply online before the last date to apply. The candidates are invited only from male candidates through online mode up to 31.07.2023 for direct recruitment on temporary basis to the post of Health Inspector Grade-II in Tamil Nadu Public Health subordinate Service.
The Online Application link is activated in the Official Website @ https://mrb.tn.gov.in/ candidates can apply for the post of Health Inspector Grade 2 post under TN MBR Recruitment 2023 from 11th July to 31st July 2023. The direct link of online form along with the instruction notification is available below.
TN MRB Recruitment 2023
The online registration process for 1066 Grade 2 posts of Health Inspector has started now and the last date to apply online is 31st July 2023. Before apply online candidate must know the eligibility criteria and procedures to fill online form.
|Name of Department
|Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board
|Health Inspector Grade 2
|Diploma n Nursing
|Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/-
How to Apply for TN MRB Health Inspector Grade 2
- Interested and eligible candidates have to visit the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Before apply read the official notification available below.
- On the Home Page, click on the tab “Online Registration” in order to open up the Application Form.
- Select the name of the post of Health Inspector Grade-2.
- Fill all the required details without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail ID are mandatory you are also suggested to provide alternate secondary Mobile No. Landline number as well.
- All communication from MRB will be sent only to the registered primary mobile number by SMS and to the registered E mail only and by no other means.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- An online application is incomplete without the Photograph, Signature upload.
- The candidates need to apply only in online mode only.
- They shall not send copies of certificates of application to MRB.
TN MRB Health Inspector Grade – II Eligibility Criteria
- Must have passed plus two with Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- Candidates must have passed Tamil Language as a subject in S.S.L.C Level.
- They must possess Two years Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) course / Health Inspector/ Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
- There are total 1066 Vacancies of Health Inspector Grade – II
- Candidate should read the official notification and apply correctly as per the instruction provided by the concerned authority.
- Visit the official website for More Details.
Salary Package –
- Health Inspector Grade – II – Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/- Per Month
Vacancy Details as per Category
|No. of post
|MBC / DNC
TN MRB Health Inspector Grade – II Selection Process: –
- Merit List
- Direct Interview
- Documents Verification
- Candidate for More Details Check the Official Website.
Application form TN MRB Health Inspector Grade – 2 Date
TN MRB Health Inspector Grade – II Important Link
What is TN MRB?
The full form of TN MRB is Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board. It is a government body in charge for the recruitment of healthcare professionals in the state of Tamil Nadu.
What are the positions available under TN MRB healthcare recruitment?
The positions available under TN MRB healthcare recruitment vary from time to time. They may include posts such as doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, radiographers, and various other healthcare-related roles.
How can I stay updated about the latest TN MRB healthcare recruitment?
Regularly visit the official website of TN MRB (www.mrb.tn.gov.in).
What are the eligibility criteria for TN MRB healthcare recruitment?
The eligibility criteria for TN MRB healthcare recruitment depend on the specific position and the requirements mentioned in the recruitment notification. The eligibility for health inspector grade 2 is given here.
Is there an application fee for TN MRB healthcare recruitment?
Yes, The application fee is 600.INR
What is the selection process for TN MRB healthcare recruitment?
Can I apply for multiple positions under TN MRB healthcare recruitment?
Yes, candidates are usually allowed to apply for multiple positions if they meet the eligibility criteria for each position. However, it is important to carefully read the recruitment notification guideline.