TS B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022: Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test is going to be held on July 2022. For which the online application process has been started. All the candidates who are willing to take (B.Ed) admission in the state of Telangana. They must appear and qualify Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test TS Ed.CET –2022. So the eligible candidates can apply online form before the last date. The direct link of TS Ed CET Application Form is available below. Besides this the The eligibility criteria, Exams centres, as well as other important instructions have been shared on this page.
TS.Ed.CET 2022 Application Form
Telangana B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 is going to be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) by Osmania University, Hyderabad. The online registration process has started on 7th April and continues till 15th June 2022 without late fees. Applicants can apply from the official website @@ edcet.tsche.ac.in. The direct link has given at the bottom of this page. Telangana b.ed entrance exam 2022 is organized for the admission of 2-years Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed) Course.
Applicants must appear in TS. EDCET and secure a higher rank in order to secure seat for B.Ed admission. Around 35 thousands applicants appear in the test but only the applicants obtain good marks in TS. Ed.CET is able to get B.Ed admission in colleges of Education in Telangana State. So the applicants can apply online for and prepare well for the common entrance Test for the academic year 2022-2023. Also know the important instruction related TS EDCET 2022.
Also read: TS TET Application Form 2022
Telangana B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022- Overview
- The online application form started on 7 April 2022.
- The official website of TS EDCET is @edcet.tsche.ac.in
- Applicants must submit the application form in online mode only.
- Ts edcet 2022 exam date is 27th and 28th July 2022 respectively.
- The applicants are not required to upload Xerox copies of any certificates along with the application form. However, they need to submit Original Certificates or Xerox copies whenever asked.
- Any false information provided in application form leads to cancellation of admission at any point of time.
- The information filled in the application will be verified with originals at the time of admission into the course.
- The mere appearance at the TS E.CET Entrance Test does not ensure the applicant the right to claim an entry into B.Ed. Course.
- After filling all the boxes in the online application, the applicants must click on the final submission button. Otherwise unique registration ID will not be generated. Hence the application will not be considered as valid.
- No candidates will be allowed into the Examination centres after the Commencement of exam on the day of the Examination.
Note: Applicants are suggested to go the official notification released by the concerned authority before apply online. In order to apply TS ED CET 2022 visits the official website @edcet.tsche.ac.in. The link is available at the bottom of this page.
TS edcet eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants must have met certain eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification. The basic TS EDCET Eligibility is given below.
|1. Citizen of India. |
2. Applicants must have a Graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks. Applicants with Post-graduate degree can also apply. But, a master’s degree without having undertaken undergraduate study is not eligible for the course.
3. Reserved category students will get relaxation in the qualifying examination as per the norms of the state government.
4. The applicants who are appearing in the final semester of the qualifying exam can also apply.
To know more details, please read the TS-EDCET 2022 Notification the link to download Notification in pdf Format is available below.
The Minimum Age Limit of the applicants must be 19 Years as of 1st July 2022. No age upper age limit for Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test 2022.
The applicants must pay the application fee while online application forms. The fees for different category of the applicants are given below.
|ST/S Differently Abled||INR.450|
Note: Applicants pay application fee in online mode through debit card, credit card, Net banking.
Late fee applicable after 15th June 2022
- INR.250 till 1st July 2022
- INR.500 till 15th July 2022
TS ED CET 2022: Important date
|Name of exam||TS EDCET 2022|
|Conducted by||Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of (TSCHE)|
|Online registration starts||7th April 2022|
|Deadline of online form||15th June 2022(without late fee), 15th July 2022(with late fee)|
|TS EDCET 2022 exam date||27th , 28th July 2022|
|Exam time||10.00 AM – 12.00 PM, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Result declaration||August 2022|
|ts ed cet counseling date||August 2022|
TS Ed.CET-2022 Examination Test centres
The TS Ed.CET-2022 examination will be conducted on at the following Regional Online exam Centers.
2. Hyderabad East
3. Hyderabad North
4. Hyderabad Central
12. Hyderabad West
Note: The details i.e. exam centres, date will be mentioned on the applicants admit card by the exam authority. To know more details about instructions, syllabus and pattern of exam, and Regional Centers etc., official website: //edcet.tsche.ac.in.
Steps to Fill TS B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form?
In order to fill Tenangana B.Ed entrance 2022 online form. Applicants have to visit the official website as mentioned above.Here few steps to fill up the Telangana EDCET 2022 Application Form are provided. Besides this the direct link of Aoline form is available below.
- First open the website link of TSCHE that is @edcet.tsche.ac.in
- Then, find and click the link Application Fee Payment.
- Fill the details and pay the fee & you will receive a Payment Reference ID. Keep Payment ID save for next steps.
- Now click Fill Application Form link as next steps.
- Enter the REQUIRED information, Payment ID, Mobile no, and Date of Birth of the applicant.
- After that, select the option Get Application.
- Fill all the required data in the TS EDCET Application Form 2022 very carefully.
- Next upload the scanned documents, a passport size photograph, signatures, etc.
- Submit the Application form.
- At last take a printout of the filled application for future purpose.
TS.Ed.CET Important Link
|TS B.Ed entrance exam Online Form||Click here|
|TS.Ed.CET 2022 Notification pdf Download||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
|Studyquirk Home||Click here|