Are you hopeful to become an Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellow in Indian universities and colleges? The University Grants Commission (UGC) has assigned the National Testing Agency (NTA) with the task of conducting the UGC-NET December 2023. The NET exam will be conducted for December session from 06.12.2023 to 22.12.2023 on various examination centers across the country. Therefore, fill up the UGC NET Application Form before last date in order to appear in the exam. It is a crucial examination that determines your eligibility for these esteemed roles. This article provides you with all the essential details and instructions you need to know about the UGC-NET December 2023.
UGC NET December 2023
The national Testing Agency (NTA) has released the official Notification about conducting UGC NET examination for the Session December 2023. According to the notification the NET exam will be conducted on 84 subjects in different dates between 06 December 2023 to 22 December 2023. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the examination from 30th September 2023 to 28th October 2023 (up to 05:00 P.M.) The direct link of online application form along with the official notification as well as important instruction is giving below.
Important Dates to Remember
Applicants must know the important dates abut UGC NET 2023, and apply online application form accordingly.
- Submission of Online Application Form: 30th September to 28th October 2023 (up to 05:00 P.M.)
- Last date for submission of Examination fee: 29th October 2023 (up to 11:50 P.M.)
- Correction in the Details in Online Application Form: 30th to 31st October 2023 (up to 11:50 P.M.)
- Announcement of City of Exam Centre: Last week of November 2023
- Downloading of Admit Card from NTA Website: First week of December 2023
- Dates of Examination: 6th December to 22nd December 2023.
UGC NET Application form Direct Link
Direct link to apply for UGC NET 2023 December examination is given below. Before apply online applicants are suggested to check the eligibility criteria along with other instruction. The online registration process has started from 30th September and the process will continue till 28th October 2023. No offline application will be considered as valid. So, the candidate has to apply for the same only at the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in See the direct link here.
What is UGC-NET?
The UGC-NET is a significant examination considered to assess the eligibility of Indian nationals for two crucial academic positions: ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor. Successful candidates are granted the opportunity to contribute to the academic area of the nation by teaching and conducting research in their chosen fields.
To complete your UGC-NET December 2023 application for, candidates must fill the online form before the last and submit the required application fee online or by challan within the mentioned date that is 29th October 2023. The fee as per the category are:
|Third Gender||Rs. 325/-|
Steps for filling out the UGC-NET December 2023 application form
To fil up the UGC NET Application Form visit the official website and follow the steps as given below. This process will help you to apply appropriately.
Step 1: Registration Process
- At first visit the official website ugcnet.nta.ac.in and go through the Instructions in the Information Bulletin carefully.
- Click on the “New Register click here” Tab.
- Fill in your personal details and create a PASSWORD. Remember this password for further logins.
- Write down the Auto-generated Application Number for reference.
The Step 2: Fill Out Application Form
- Log in using your Application Number and the PASSWORD you have created during registration.
- Fill in your personal details, select the desired exam paper, choose examination cities, and provide educational qualifications.
- After that upload scanned images of your photograph and signature. Make sure that the photo and signature are specified criteria such as colour photograph along with a clear face, JPG format, and required size.
- Confirm the information and images before submitting.
Step 3: Application Fee Payment
- After completing Steps 1 and 2, go ahead to pay the examination fee online.
- You can pay the fee by using Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card, UPI, or Paytm Services for payment.
- Remember that processing charges along with GST, if applicable, are in addition to the examination fee.
- Once the payment is successful, a Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated, download and keep it save.
UGC NET 2023- Key Points
- Write download your password for future logins. Never share it with anyone.
- Password and application number are necessary to download the admit card.
- Your password must be in specific Features such:
- It must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- at least one Upper case alphabet.
- It must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- at least one numeric value 1 . 2. 3 …
- it must have at least one special character eg.!@#$%^&*-.Top of Form
- You can reset your password using the Security Question, SMS verification, or an email link if necessary or forget.
By following these simple steps, you can complete your UGC-NET December 2023 registration accurately. Ensure to obey to the guidelines to avoid any disqualification.
Documents need to Upload
- Adhar Card
- Education qualification
- Age proof certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
|Photograph||10 kb – 200 kb||JPG format (clearly legible|
|Signature||4 kb- 30 kb||JPG format (clearly legible|
Here are some vital instructions to ensure a smooth application process for NET exam 2023.
- Online Application: The application process for UGC-NET December 2023 is completely online process. Visit the official website at https://ugcnet.nta.ac.in for registration and application submission. As per the norms, no other mode of application will be accepted.
- One Application Per applicant: Each applicant is allowed to submit only one application form. Any applicant found submitting multiple forms will face strict action.
- Read the Information: Read and follow the instructions providing in the Bulletin available on the NTA website. It contains vibrant information about the examination process.
- Valid Contact: Ensure that the email address and mobile number provided in the online application form belong to you or your parents OR guardians. NTA will communicate all information through email and SMS on these registered NUMBER only.
- Need Help? If you face any difficulties while applying for UGC-NET December 2023, you can reach out to NTA via phone at 011-40759000/011-69227700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for instant help.
- Stay tuned: For the latest updates and clarifications related to UGC-NET December 2023, regularly visit the official NTA website.
- The UGC-NET December 2023 is your chance to embark on a rewarding academic journey and contribute to the educational field in India. Apply on date and prepare well the crack the exam. Good luck with your UGC-NET journey!