USET Application form 2024: The Kumaun University ha announced to conducted U-SET 2024 on 07.01.2024 (SUNDAY) for determining the eligibility of candidates for the appointments of Assistant Professors in the State of Uttarakhand. In accordance with the guidelines of the University Grand Commission, the Kumaun University will conduct U-SET in 27 subjects at 16 selected cities of Uttarakhand states.
Candidates who are going to appear the Uttarakhand SET exam 2024, they can fill the USET Application form from 26.11.2023 to 20.12.2023. In order to fill the online application form, candidates need to met certain eligibility criteria as per UGC guideline which is also discussed below.
Uttarakhand SET Exam 2024
The exam date along with the notification to apply online is released on 25th November 2023. The Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test 2024 (USET 2024) are going to be conducted by the Kumaun University, Nainital on 7th January 2024. It is mandatory to qualify the USET exam, in order to apply for the post of assistant professor the state of Uttarakhand. Every year Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test is conducted, USET 2024 is going to be conducted in twenty-seven Subject on various exam canters as mentioned below.
USET 2024: Overview
|Name of Exam
|Kumaun University, Nainital.
|Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test
|Type of Exam
|State Eligibility Test (SET)
|Online Apply starts
|Online Apply Last date
|Correction in Particulars
|18.12.2023 to 20-12-2023
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Exam
|Admit card date
|7th January 2024
Eligibility Criteria For USET 2024
- The candidates must have Master’s Degree or its equivalence within the relevant subject from a UGC recognized institute with at least of 55% aggregate marks.
- Applicants having their Master’s degree completed before the 19th September 1992 shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in U-SET.
- The candidates are eligible to apply whose qualifying exam result is awaited however, they need to complete their master’s degree within a time period otherwise they’re going to be ineligible. For more details, please visit the official website of USET 2023-24.
USET Application Form 2024
- To fill the online application form, you need to visit the Kumaun University official web site i.e., www.kunainital.ac.in. Besides this, you can also access the direct link available below.
- After that, register yourself with an email id and phone number.
- Fill the Application form with details like educational and contact details etc.
- Upload necessary documents such as Passport size photograph and signature as per required size.
- After filling the application form , pay the application fee either by online i.e., credit/debit card, net banking etc. or through bank challan at SBI.
- Download the acknowledgement form for future reference
|Applicants who are not domicile of Uttarakhand
|OBC (Non- creamy layer) /SC /ST /PWD Rs. 840
USET Exam Pattern 2024
The USET exam will consist of two papers. All the two papers will comprise of only multiple choice questions (MCQ) objective type questions and will be held on 07th January 2024 (SUNDAY) in two separate sessions. The exam pattern along with the marks and question is given below.
|No. of Questions
|50 questions (Compulsory)
|9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
|100 questions (All are mandatory)
|01:00 PM to 04:00 PM