The Uttarakhand B.Ed Entrance exam: Uttarakhand B.Ed entrance exam is conduced by the HNBGU (Hemavati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University and Kumaun University. All the applicants who want to take B.Ed admission in HBNGU affiliated college or in the university campus. It is important to qualify B.Ed entrance exam. As per the university guideline B.Ed admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam. On this article, HBNGU B.Ed entrance exam date, eligibility criteria, counseling process etc. will be discussed. So read the article to fill up HBNGU B.Ed entrance Application form 2023.
Hemavati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University releases the online notification for B.Ed admission on the official website.@hbngu.ac.in. Hence, applicants can access the official notification on its main page. However, we have provided the detail information and Direct link Uttarakhand B.Ed Entrance Form 2023 below.
HNBGU B.Ed b.ed Entrance Exam Application form 2023
Interested applicants who have met the basic eligibility criteria for B.Ed entrance exam. Those applicants can apply for 2 Years Bachelors Degree in Uttarakhand. HBNGU conducts B.Ed entrance exam which is separate from Kumaun University. So if any candidate who wants to take b.ed admission in HBNGIU Affiliated B.ed College can appear this entrance exam conducted by HBNGU.
Interested candidates can fill up the application form once the university activates the link on the website. As the online application process in ongoing. The admit card for B.Ed entrance test will be release 1 week before the exam. The complete date schedule has provided below.
Uttarakhand B.Ed b.ed entrance Exam 2023- Overview
|Application process starts
|Deadline of application form
|Correction (In case of any error in appliaction form)
|B.Ed Entrance Date
|B.Ed new session
HNBGU B.Ed Exam Application Fee
The minimum application fee for each category applicants are given below on the table. Candidate must pay the application fee if any applicants’ fee is not receipt to the university. Their application form may reject. So it very necessary to pay required amount through online. It can be paid via net banking, credit card, debit card, bank challan as well.
Applicants must full fill the required eligibility criteria to apply Uttarakhand B.Ed entrance exam 2023.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India (Indian Citizen).
- The candidate’s age must be above 18 year. However, there is no specific mention about the upper limit of age.
- Applicants should have passed Graduation or post graduation from any recognized university. Besides this any equivalent degree holder can apply for the same.
- The minimum marks must be 50% or above.
- Applicants who belong to reserved category. There will be relaxation as per the norms of Uttarakhand Government.
Uttarakhand Bed Entrance Exam Pattern 2023
The entrance exam for B.Ed admission under Hemavati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is very competitive. Because lots of candidates appear in this exam but only a minimum number of applicants are able to get b.ed admission. There is limited seat capacity in B.Ed College. Therefore, applicants have to work hard for this exam. The exam pattern for b.ed entrance exam as mentioned below.
- There are two sections of papers.
- First section contains (Hindi, English, general knowledge)
- Second section contains (Aptitude science, Arts or commerce)
- The total exam duration is Three hours for both (paper 1 and paper 2).
|Name of Subjects
|Hindi,English, General Knowledge
|Teaching Aptitude-Arts,Science, Commerce